Constant CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD issues

This is a repeat of my first post here. I did a clean Windows install on 4/29 (fresh install full format, etc) and didn't have any issues for a few days. Today, I've been getting the same BSOD that I was getting before. The BSOD is always the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and occurs after passing the boot screen and during the windows loading screen. The spinny wheel will start to freeze and then the BSOD will happen. Immediately after, the PC will boot as usual. However, things like Riot Vanguard won't be initialized properly preventing me from playing. I saw this post about the same error and have done the following:

1. Reseated ram

2. Reseated and cleaned CPU with fresh thermal paste

3. Disabled PBO

4. Updated bios to version 3607 (BIOS file SB550EG.CAP)

Link to dump files

For some reason, the performance monitor report save as has been greyed out

x64

Original OS: Originally had Win10

OS Version: Retail version

Age of Hardware: ~3-4 yrs old

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X

GPU: RTX 3080

OS Installation Date: Windows 11 Reinstalled about 4/29

Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix B550-E Gaming

PSU: Super Flower Leadex SE Platinum 1000w

Manufacturer: Built by me

Desktop system

Clock_Watchdog_Violation is the CPU hanging (Frozen). This is usually seen with an unstable overclock/undervolt, but can also be a faulty CPU. Power (PSU) and motherboard are possible causes as well, but rarer. 

With the things you have already done, a faulty CPU would be the main suspect. 

1 minute ago, Bjoolz said:

Clock_Watchdog_Violation is the CPU hanging (Frozen). This is usually seen with an unstable overclock/undervolt, but can also be a faulty CPU. Power (PSU) and motherboard are possible causes as well, but rarer. 

With the things you have already done, a faulty CPU would be the main suspect. 

There is some more information at this thread here based on my other conversation. I'm also beginning to suspect CPU, but I wanted to pick up a magnifying glass to take a look at the socket/pins

2 minutes ago, Yurnchoc said:

There is some more information at this thread here based on my other conversation. I'm also beginning to suspect CPU, but I wanted to pick up a magnifying glass to take a look at the socket/pins

It not happening in safe mode is a bit weird for the CPU. There is a lot less load and I don't know if the PPM is running (Process Power Management, it's what changes power states for the CPU).