Wow. I like the Z2 cause it looks good and is overall very sturdy. It would be a massive upgrade from my age old Galaxy Y.. dbrand makes awesome skins. They look really good and don't take away from the aesthetics of the phone...

Whole thing looks badass, also the skin would be awesome to have (one of a kind)

this would be so neet to win
kinda reckt my sis' s4 mini trying to repair the glass :rolleyes:
also love the water- and dustproofness as well as the design

Dbrand sponsored the show, so they have to be awesome :D

Z2`s dedicated camera button got to love that :)

As for dBrand they have a cool name :)

I'd love to win this! Waterproofness, great build quality and awesome camera are my favourite features!

I like camera, design of the Z line and user interface 

i want the Z2 because its one of the few smartphones out there that is properly waterproof up to submersion and its nailed all the feature of a smartphone that are needed (i.e a nice sized screen and front speakers).

also I like Dbrand because they have loads of cool and in depth  customization options for loads of devices 

What i like about the Xperia Z2 is that it was taken from something that was already great in the Z1 and made it even better 

For Dbrand i like the amount of customization options for different devices that spread across phones, tablets, gaming consoles and controllers and wearable tech

Well it would be nice to have a phone like that, I never used android phone before, it would be nice to win that and use it for the first time :)

but the Chances are 0% :P

Sohayel. nafi

I like the panel of the phone and the thing I like about dbrand is that you can create a cool phone. 

I like the z2 especially that 20 megapixel camera and the new display. Also really like the skin from dbrand been looking for a phone and I think this is it

Loving the screen and the Linus Tech Tips skin :) and being water proof will prevent me from ruining another phone with Beer..

I must agree on loving the waterproofness, and I also like the battery life, my samsung dies in less than 1 day :S

SO many thanks to dbrand for making this giveaway possible, it looks awesome!

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

I really like the 3200mah battery and the expandable memory.bought a dbrand skin for my nexus 4 a couple of weeks ago. It fits perfectly and isn't showing any signs of peeling off any time soon .

Awesome! Another phone to have front facing speakers. dbrand also did a great job on the custom skin

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

I really like the fact that it has 12x the ram of last gen consoles. As for dBrand they support the show which keeps me in touch with the tech world.

It is a great product,speakers, camera, and display...wow. I also like Dbrand's skin.

I love phones that are a bit more dureable... (waterproof dust-proof)..

(since i do not know debrand;) I love that debrand sponsored this video!!!

I want an upgrade from my Xperia GO so bad! I like the front-facing speakers and the IPS screen, then people can sneak peek at my phone with better color and quality.

wow, the custom skin on this phone is awesome! what could be better?

PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS

I would love to win this! I love that the Z2 has front facing speakers (more companies should do this)! And I love Dbrands Xbox 360 skins!

CPU Intel Core i7-9700K MOBO ROG STRIX Z390-E RAM  G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ROG STRIX OC Edition CASE  NZXT - H500 ATX Mid Tower Case STORAGE  Samsung - 970 Evo 250 GB M.2-2280 and Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM PSU Corsair RM 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX OS Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit)

I love that it's water/dust proof plus it has a very good build quality. regarding dbrand i like how fast it's to create a skin and also the number of choice that they offer

I'd love to win this! I simply just love the fact that it's waterproof, and that skin is also pretty sweet!