What did you name your computer?

EmoRarity

I'm naming the rig I'm building soon the 'Burnt Carrot'. It has a Orange/Black color scheme and is going to be running 2 290's in X-fire, so it's gonna be hot in there. I'm probably going to get some water blocks for them later down the line.

IKEA Space Heater

Or I like to call it Air Freshener. Filling the room up with the smell of warm radiators. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I also forgot to say, if it turns out I won't need to make a compact build (The Crimson Lance), I'm just gonna upgrade my current one in anticipation of a future build with custom loops 2 way or 3 way SLI, thunderbolt add in card, and a gold theme. I'm gonna call it the Gold Standard. Why? Because Asus Z97-WS, mothafukaaaaaaaaa.tumblr_mespk0iXge1rqirh6o1_500.gif

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

All of the PCs in my house are named after locations in Australia because that's how my dad did it.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

IKEA Space Heater

Or I like to call it Air Freshener. Filling the room up with the smell of warm radiators. 

They have a smell?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Right now the name is Project Midnight, I'm saving up for it.

If the color scheme stays black and blue, I don't know what I'll call it.

If the colors change to black/purple, I'm calling it the Purple Princess for shits and giggles.

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Right now the name is Project Midnight, I'm saving up for it.

If the color scheme stays black and blue, I don't know what I'll call it.

If the colors change to black/purple, I'm calling it the Purple Princess for shits and giggles.

Call it Majestic Midnight or just Midnight.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Call it Majestic Midnight or just Midnight.

Good idea. I'll probably get some plasti-dip and paint everything a darker blue, the Vapor-X cooler is too light to be 'midnight'.

unless I get Nvidia by that point. Can't wait to get a job in 2016.

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Currently I call my laptop toshitba, but my personal build is called Branwen, due to being in a Silverstone Raven 5 case

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

My wooden pc is called the StealthRay. Because it's very quiet and borrows the split window design from a '63 corvette stingray.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

It's doesn't have one. :P

All of the PCs in my house are named after locations in Australia because that's how my dad did it.

OHHH BURN 

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

There is literally already a topic like this. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/84599-what-are-the-names-of-your-rigs/

Topics merged.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

I Called my Computer Camelot and my phone Excalibur.

See what i did there :D

I'm afraid to swear now because the overlords might hurt me. 

Quetzalcoatl aztec god of wisdom, life, knowledge, morning star, fertility, patron of the winds and  shela(laptop)

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Im currently in the process of building 3 identical machines for my girlfriend, her brother and myself. Typically I always name my machine something geeky for network purposes, however I think in this instance I want to name all three but have yet to come up with something either clever or witty... :D

...any suggestions?

Current idea (not mine! Honest!) Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup...  :rolleyes:

Margaret, Martha and Meredith.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Blossom, Bubbles, X Rated STAY AWAY PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and im sure you know which one would be yours ;)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race