What did you name your computer?

EmoRarity

Nope, and I really don't understand why you would anyway, it's inanimate.

Named mine Zues. Why? Because it's the king of gods :P

Of course there are better build than my PC, I know ;)

Edit: My build doesn't have the colourscheme of Zues though, his are primarily white and gold, while my build is more of white, red and black.

Case is white

Fans have red LEDs

Components are a mixture of black and red only.

I believe it's spelt 'Zeus'

My main rig is called Big Bertha and my new rig that I'm building soon is going to be called Bessy.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

no, that would be like naming your car. i refer to my pc's by the socket/cpu or case name.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

mine is rainbowbox as i have green, blue, orange, red, brown, beige, black and white in my build

Request rainbow photos :P

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Mine is Deezel

Look at the specs below and you will understand

Not really, but the Windows PC names are Phill's 4790k, and Phill's Shitbox HP :D

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Mine are named after British Airways's Boeing 737 aircraft registration numbers. G-DOCX, DOCO, DOCY, DOCN, etc (I have a lot of computers). I'm planning to change that pretty soon.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I am aware that there's a thread like this, but I'm asking because I want a cool name for my new build (sig) and am interested in finding out how you guys did yours. The only name I can think of so far is 'Kuroi' which is the Japanese word for black.

I didn't

I call mine the no name pc

CPU:4790k MOBO:A CHEAP GIGABYTE Z97x-Sli RAM: G.SKILL 1333mhz 8gb GPU:MSI GTX 780 PSU:TT SMARTPOWER 750w Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 Cpu Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper T4
Phone: Samsung ativ S Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse: Razer Mamba Headset: Turtle Beach XP Seven
3 monitors FTW only use 1 for gaming though. #MLG

Neither did I... I called the PC 'Haswell' :I

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @4.5GHz - CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i - Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero - Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB (2x4GB) @1600 - Storage: WD Green 2TB, 128GB Corsair Force Series SSD - Graphics Card: Asus MATRIX R9 280x OC Case: Corsair Graphite 600T - Power Supply: Be Quiet Power Zone 650W - Monitor: 2x Acer S240HLbid - Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) - Mouse: Perixx MX-2000 - Audio: Logitech G430, Logitech Z506

Think of something you like, a color, object, phrase, etc. and translate to Latin or Greek. Lol.

Seriously though, take a name from something historic, Greek mythology, a fantasy world/language (ie. Elvish). be creative!

Think of something you like, a color, object, phrase, etc. and translate to Latin or Greek. Lol.

Seriously though, take a name from something historic, Greek mythology, a fantasy world/language (ie. Elvish). be creative!

After a while of browsing wikis, I've decided to name my build 'Yivo', named after the huge thing in the Futurama film "The Beast with a Billion Backs"

I am aware that there's a thread like this, but I'm asking because I want a cool name for my new build (sig) and am interested in finding out how you guys did yours. The only name I can think of so far is 'Kuroi' which is the Japanese word for black.

Brainstorm ideas and thoughts relating to your rigs upcoming name. I've named my upcoming build M13 short for Magnitude13, actually it wasn't the name of my pc but a Logo/brand so to speak I had design.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48sfokox66a14np/IMAG0249.jpg

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Brainstorm ideas and thoughts relating to your rigs upcoming name. I've named my upcoming build M13 short for Magnitude13, actually it wasn't the name of my pc but a Logo/brand so to speak I had design.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/48sfokox66a14np/IMAG0249.jpg

M13 sounds badass :P As you can see, I've named my build (sig)

M13 sounds badass :P As you can see, I've named my build (sig)

I also don't name my computers until the build is complete and I run my burn-ins.... Because my luck they will blow up if I name em beforehand... It's a superstition I have, much like why people don't put on the side panel until they know their system posts.

I choosed an adjective, and a noun.

Like i chose speedy

And my noun was narwhal

So my pc is named SPEEDY NARWHAL

- LuckyDuckstr

CPU: AMD FX-9370 | CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D14 | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 770 (2GB) |RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS X  2x4GB 1866 | STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO (250GB) | CASENZXT H440 - Red & Black | PSU: XFX PRO XTR 80+GOLD (750W) | KEYBOARDDUCKY SHINE 3 CHERRY MX BLUE RED LED | MONITOR: AOC E2460SD | OS: WINDOWS 8.1 x64

Steam: LemonThongder Origin: LemonThongder