Best gaming Laptop?

Daannnyy

My mate wants a gaming laptop, and he has $2000 to spend.

He wants a laptop that is obviously fast, and can run games like, CSS, Rust, BF3, Spintires, Minecraft and other games that aren't so demanding, ON ULTRA SETTINGS.

So, what do you recommend? 

Thanks in advance!

^^^^

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Rust runs horribly on laptops for some reason. just a heads up

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Rust runs horribly on laptops for some reason. just a heads up

Might run better on re-release

So this laptop will run, all them games on max graphics?

I'm sure it's fine, but because I'm recommending the laptop to him, you know, I don't want it to not run perfect lol.

@Daannnyy Honestly for gaming laptops with a $2k ish budget I just suggest looking at Razor, Asus, and/or AlienWares current line up and seeing what you like best xD laptops are much more than a set of computer hardware they're also the screen the keyboard mouse speakers ect.... Only other thing I can suggest is build your own but with laptops that's a feat of engineering and/or(Likely OR) Jury Rigging the likes of which is hasn't been seen since the OJ trials...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

@Daannnyy Honestly for gaming laptops with a $2k ish budget I just suggest looking at Razor, Asus, and/or AlienWares current line up and seeing what you like best xD laptops are much more than a set of computer hardware they're also the screen the keyboard mouse speakers ect.... Only other thing I can suggest is build your own but with laptops that's a feat of engineering and/or(Likely OR) Jury Rigging the likes of which is hasn't been seen since the OJ trials...

Could you recommend a good razor/asus laptop? :)

Google reviews like cough cough linus but RazerBlade 14 is particularly nice it can break $2k budget and Asus JK750

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Like other people have mentioned, the Asus G750 series is a good option - probably better than the MSI GT70 since it's dual fan instead of single fan. However, it might be a little tough to get something with a 870M for under $2000, at least in Australia. As for Razer, I think you'd also have a hard time finding something within budget. It should be mentioned that MSI is coming out with the GT72 sometime, which will have a dual fan cooling system (and looks pretty damn nice from what I can tell in the few images I've seen). However, I don't know exactly when it's coming out.

I'm a pretty big fan of Clevo laptops since they're usually pretty good in terms of price, and very maintenance friendly. I purchased this laptop about a month ago (under the Sager rebranding since I'm in the US) and I've been pretty happy with it. It also uses a dual fan cooling system, so it doesn't get very hot under load, and it's been reasonably quiet.

There might be other Clevo resellers in Australia, but this is the first one that popped up for me on Google - http://www.affordablelaptops.com.au/contents/en-us/d438_metabox-clevo-p170sm-laptop-notebook.html

I have an Alienware 17, build quality is fantastic and there is good scope to  keep upgrading, im about to add another SSHD into the spare HD cage.