Female advice?

I think @TheSLSAMG should get over here.

And OT: @TheSLSAMG, I have a better Jeremy Clarkson avatar than you.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How old are you OP?

Just as old as your trolling capabilities :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haha that is NOT the way to go about it. 

Hey, I dated a girl for 2 years and we never made out. I asked if we should, and we did.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

would you have rather had him say bitches? hoes? sluts? etc?

Might as well if you're gonna call them "females".

Here's what you do

1) When you hit an awkward pause, suggest that you should hang out/catch a movie, etc. 

2) If you don't feel like 1) was understood as a date, try flirting/complementing a little you can always fall back and say you were joking or make it a sort of joke from the get go

3) If that awkward pause happens in a 1 on 1 when you see each other, make a move

4) If that awkward pause doesn't happens and you just end up talking about stupid shit then it's not a chemistry issue

It is very weird for people to just speak constantly without pauses but it's a lot harder to overcome that online because of the lack of body language.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Talk about her, ask her how her day was etc. Women love to talk about themselves (Might sound a bit sexist but it's true.)

yea i do but its always the same 

Me: How has your day been?

Her:Good

Me:Cool, do anything majestic? 

Her: No, u?

Me:(i could have said that i final made a platformer game but...) No...summer is pretty boring

Her: Yep

Me: Yep...but i think im going to try to do something before its over

NO RESPONSE 

Hey, I dated a girl for 2 years and we never made out. I asked if we should, and we did.

Must be in your singular case then. Rarely do you just "ask" hey you wana make out?  And expect it happen... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Me:(i could have said that i final made a platformer game but...) No...summer is pretty boring

NO RESPONSE 

Not to be mean or anything, but it honestly sounds like she has no desire to talk to you.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Find common interests and if she's interested in speaking with you then you'll both keep the conversation going^^

If you find that you don't have enough topics that you can pull from to keep the conversation going then you could always broaden your horizons and check out something new 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When you're talking to the right person the conversation will flow naturally, if you have to force it, then you need to stop talking to whomever it is and find another.

But...shes pretty, and nice and not a preppy girl...the only girl like this FYI

oops sorry i thought that was there correct gender...

Yeah if you want to categorize or file paperwork about them, it'd be appropriate, but I find that simply "girls", "ladies" or "women" imply much more humanity.

@ChipWoodChainSaw

Be yourself, and, if you barely know the Girl and she stops talking to you, re-evaluate her and if she's not worth pursuing, just move on. Because if she likes you even a little, she will try to talk to you at least a little bit.

Now, if you do really like her, and she's great, quit texting.... and ask her out on a date....IN PERSON. Maybe she just sucks at texting? 

And remember, think about how you interact with your siblings, your best friend, your mom, your dad. Do you always have stuff to talk about? No. So, it's not all about talking dude, sometimes its just doing, and being with.

Good luck :)

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

NO RESPONSE 

You: Hey, speaking of doing someting, wanna go for a drink/movie/etc :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

NO RESPONSE

She probably thought you meant her :P

You: Hey, speaking of doing someting, wanna go for a drink/movie/etc :)

ah... but i cant drive(15)  and my parents driving me is erm not a option. my main objective is to become a friend (but not so friendly its friendzone) and then later try to move in for said "kill"

ah... but i cant drive(15)  and my parents driving me is erm not a option. my main objective is to become a friend (but not so friendly its friendzone) and then later try to move in for said "kill"

dont say that... you dont move in for the kill. 

also, does she live far away?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

There is such thing as a friendzone.

dont say that... you dont move in for the kill. 

also, does she live far away?

^^^

yea...

"oh your like a brother to me!"

that just means she isnt interested in you... women dont inherently decide someone is just a friend. you just arent her type. move on, find another one