Female advice?

As I said, women make no real attempt to get to know people (at least most of them) before dismissing them

I know many are dismissive like that and also expect to be chased. I have one philosophy to which I strictly adhere with those types which is to avoid them and tell em to fuck off.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I know many are dismissive like that and also expect to be chased. I have one philosophy to which I strictly adhere with those types which is to avoid them and tell em to fuck off.

Same here basically. I won't chase them because the desire to be chased just tells me that they are egotistical and have no actual empathy or compassion.

Edit: and yes, I see the irony. The difference being that I'm the sort that only wants one woman, ever. I'm the type that doesnt quit on someone just because (insert reasons), so I find myself and my devotion to be a valuable commodity. More so at least than just a nice body (which is all most women seem to have to offer these days, if even that)

I mean no offense to any women who aren't like that, but A LOT of you are these days.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Ask them questions that show you're interested in what they like or what they're doing, even if you aren't. It shows empathy and people appreciate he effort.

Also, people are busy, don't just expect them to chat all the time or always answer a text or whatever.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Meh, they never seem to take an interest in me. I've been on POF for over a year now and had maybe 2 girls total message me, who inexplicably stopped messaging me for absolutely no reason.

I'm just going to stop looking, and if one finds me so be it, if not it proves my theory that

i was the same a few years ago. then i met my girl basically by accident, by going out with a freind and he brought his schoolmate (they go to a different school than me) and we really started to like eachother. then we went out, and i havent told her i loved her till i was 100% sure she would say the same back, even tho i loved her wayy eariler

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Same here basically. I won't chase them because the desire to be chased just tells me that they are egotistical and have no actual empathy or compassion.

Edit: and yes, I see the irony. The difference being that I'm the sort that only wants one woman, ever. I'm the type that doesnt quit on someone just because (insert reasons), so I find myself and my devotion to be a valuable commodity. More so at least than just a nice body (which is all most women seem to have to offer these days, if even that)

I mean no offense to any women who aren't like that, but A LOT of you are these days.

Yeah I used to be like that when I was younger, went through a lot for over a decade and eventually my marriage blew up in my face so you can say that experience changed me: I wont try to force a relationship when there's obvious incompatibilities out of both self preservation and avoid doing irreparable damage to someone else at the same time. It is wise to know that some people just aren't meant to be together as a couple.

-------

Current Rig

-------

i was the same a few years ago. then i met my girl basically by accident, by going out with a freind and he brought his schoolmate (they go to a different school than me) and we really started to like eachother. then we went out, and i havent told her i loved her till i was 100% sure she would say the same back, even tho i loved her wayy eariler

I take it that's the one in your avatar (you lucky bastard).

I just don't understand why it's always on our gender to pursue them, I would devote myself to any woman, the only thing she needs to do is reciprocate. Which they never do :(

Start by talking to some people you have no romantic interest in, males for example. As you talk with them, you will develop a general sense of social capabilities and how to talk to people. Basically, you'll learn how to not be a social recluse for the rest of your life.

Then when you finally do talk to a female, use the exact same conversational skills because women are human beings. it's not that difficult.

I take it that's the one in your avatar (you lucky bastard).

I just don't understand why it's always on our gender to pursue them, I would devote myself to any woman, the only thing she needs to do is reciprocate. Which they never do :(

naah thats emma blackery ;)

dont get desperate man. just wait for the moment. it always comes

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

naah thats emma blackery ;)

dont get desperate man. just wait for the moment. it always comes

Been waiting 25 years now, not gettin any younger lol.

The first thing you need to do, is accept the fact that you can have only two of three things in life.

1: Money,

2: Happiness,

3: Girls.

After you get that down, figure out what two you want. 

~Judah

hmm... well age doesnt really matter, i mean if she is the right one, you will know. just try to meet more than the ones you already know. go out with other friends, meet their friends and so on

The first thing you need to do, is accept the fact that you can have only two of three things in life.

1: Money,

2: Happiness,

3: Girls.

After you get that down, figure out what two you want. 

If you don't have all three you're doing something wrong.

That's how you end up with crazy people. My advice? Titty bars and hookers. At least that way you won't settle for the first wack job stalker because yes, women are indeed people and female stalkers exists and are just as fucked up.

-------

Current Rig

-------

That's how you end up with crazy people. My advice? Titty bars and hookers. At least that way you won't settle for the first wack job stalker because yes, women are indeed people and female stalkers exists and are just as fucked up.

Yeah I actually would like a stalker chick, that's what I'm looking for, devotion and obsession.

I don't have friends anymore (other than online). The ones I thought I had, I learned weren't really friends, turns out they were the cause of alot of my pain throughout highschool, and the reason the girls we collectively knew would barely give me the time of day. Basically they told all the girls a bunch of fucked up lies about me that the girls all believed.

Which explains why I am now a loner who generally distrusts 99% of the population.

hmm... well age doesnt really matter, i mean if she is the right one, you will know. just try to meet more than the ones you already know. go out with other friends, meet their friends and so on

Honestly, Girls who are younger than 17/18 aren't worth the time. They want relationships as a status, not because they want a future, commitment, someone to support them. As a 23 year old guy myself, That's what I'm looking for, and you're not going to start finding that until you're around other 19/20-somethings anyway.

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

If you can't keep a conversation going (as long as it's not social anxiety) even though you try and ask her about things she's interested in, she's not the one for you hombre.

You need to find someone easy to talk to. Otherwise you'll always be forcing it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Yeah I actually would like a stalker chick, that's what I'm looking for, devotion and obsession.

No you don't. You might want a very dedicated person, perhaps a bit co-dependent but there's a difference between having a very good relationship and dating someone with a mental issue. No matter how much you try their delusions will continue to find things to distrust you and no amount of attention is ever enough.

So yeah I get your point but nobody can enjoy being with somebody with a serious obsession, it's just not healthy behavior.

I don't have friends anymore (other than online). The ones I thought I had, I learned weren't really friends, turns out they were the cause of alot of my pain throughout highschool, and the reason the girls we collectively knew would barely give me the time of day. Basically they told all the girls a bunch of fucked up lies about me that the girls all believed.

Which explains why I am now a loner who generally distrusts 99% of the population.

Well, that's kinda what friends are. Like House said (and I'm paraphrasing) they're just people to be with so you don't have to sit down, watch tv and eat pizza all by yourself. True friendships, undying loyalty, that's all fucking bullshit idealizations. In reality that stuff just doesn't happens very often and it always ends, nothing is forever not even friendships. Think about it even when you have a biological and lifetime attachment to someone like your family there's always hostility and a reason why most people eventually form their own families and such. People are just not meant to deal with each others' fucking bullshit indefinitely

Then again look at who's replying here: Misanthrope.

-------

Current Rig

-------

No you don't. You might want a very dedicated person, perhaps a bit co-dependent but there's a difference between having a very good relationship and dating someone with a mental issue. No matter how much you try their delusions will continue to find things to distrust you and no amount of attention is ever enough.

So yeah I get your point but nobody can enjoy being with somebody with a serious obsession, it's just not healthy behavior.

Well, that's kinda what friends are. Like House said (and I'm paraphrasing) they're just people to be with so you don't have to sit down, watch tv and eat pizza all by yourself. True friendships, undying loyalty, that's all fucking bullshit idealizations. In reality that stuff just doesn't happens very often and it always ends, nothing is forever not even friendships. Think about it even when you have a biological and lifetime attachment to someone like your family there's always hostility and a reason why most people eventually form their own families and such. People are just not meant to deal with each others' fucking bullshit indefinitely

Then again look at who's replying here: Misanthrope.

Wow, that's some really good points there.

I know friends are usually just filler so you don't have to be alone, I've just decided that being alone is better. I can do as I want, think as I want, talk to myself as I want (the problem comes when yourself talks back) watch what I want, ain't gotta share the beer or the herb (can't remember the last time I had any, but I remember friends always trying to mooch it) etc.

What I want is exactly what you sort of described, I want 1 girl who will be both my woman and my best friend for the rest of my life, that's all I really need, any other need for social interaction I generally get online. I know that's like asking for a unicorn, but for me it's worth it.

Alot of funny things to read in here lol :P

Further evidence of the cruelty of the female gender :P

Further evidence of the cruelty of the female gender :P

haha :D

We are complicated, and hard to understand for the male spiecies.

And that sometimes is hillarious.

Here's some advice....don't

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

haha :D

We are complicated, and hard to understand for the male spiecies.

And that sometimes is hillarious.

Not complicated at all, just egotistical, impatient, self absorbed and cruel 90% of the time.

Offcourse i could give some advices, but every girl is diffrent guys ;)