Female advice?

I've been trying to figure this out FOREVER.

From my experience I have deduced the following

1. Women complain about men never wanting to commit, but are afraid of any man who is willing to commit.

2. Women expect men to do all the work of keeping both romance and conversation going.

Thusly, I have stopped looking. If a woman want's to pursue me she is more than welcome to. But I will not waste my time on women that expect me to do all the work in the relationship.

This was not aimed in any way at "all" women, only at most, as this is how most women are in my experience.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just as old as your trolling capabilities :D

Well damn, that stings.

I was going to suggest alcohol as the quickest and easiest solution.

I'm not saying that it's no longer a solution, it just isn't as easy as it could have been,

Error: 410

dont say that... you dont move in for the kill. 

also, does she live far away?

sorry, wasn't sure how to say it lol. Um yes, i mean i have never asked for her address but the school district has separate campuses (east and west, i went to west and she went to east) and in middle and high school both come together and yea she live a good distance away.

sorry, wasn't sure how to say it lol. Um yes, i mean i have never asked for her address but the school district has separate campuses (east and west, i went to west and she went to east) and in middle and high school both come together and yea she live a good distance away.

well ask her out. use the bus if needed. oh and if she says no, move on. its probable she isnt interested. 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well damn, that stings.

I'm not saying that it's no longer a solution, it just isn't as easy as it could have been,

lol 

But...shes pretty, and nice and not a preppy girl...the only girl like this FYI

That may be, but you won't just click with everyone and not everyone you like will like you the same. When you're talking to someone who is interested in you, someone who you can actually get along with the conversation wont be forced and will feel natural. I worried about the same thing, until I met this one girl. Granted we aren't together anymore ( long story) we never had a forced conversation. We talked and texted everyday for over a year. It was comfortable, natural. When you find the right person it will be the same, until then you just need to try with others. Just be cool, has a conversation like she is a human not a female you're really interested in. If she wants the same then things will progress to where you want to be with them. If they don't want the same then the conversation will feel like what you're experiencing now and you need to move on.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

well ask her out. use the bus if needed. oh and if she says no, move on. its probable she isnt interested. 

yea. i mean im not trying really hard to talk to her just every once and a while "hey, whats up?"

She know i sorta like her because i have a great friend who was dating her friend and she toll EVERYONE.

And i have moved on many times but she is the last one im interested in the rest of the girls at my school are preps and i really dont like how they treat other people so yea...im screwed till Collage i guess.  i really don't think any girls i like like me back in anyway i must be ugly, i know i gots personality because girls have told me but i...idk anymore what ever 

sorry i rambled :P

that just means she isnt interested in you... women dont inherently decide someone is just a friend. you just arent her type. move on, find another one

Interesting to me how women do this, usually without ever even giving the man a chance, or truly getting to know them

It seems women (in my experience) are only interested in dating (and sleeping with in my experience) men they don't know anything about, and always end up with douchebags.

Again, just my experience. I'm the type that want's to wait till marriage, and I've been "dumped" for heroin, meth, and crack addicts that ended up beating the girls, and leaving them when they got pregnant.

sigh.....

Well damn, that stings.

HEhehe

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How old are you OP?

Old enough to party.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Might as well if you're gonna call them "females".

whats your prefered word then?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

yea. i mean im not trying really hard to talk to her just every once and a while "hey, whats up?"

She know i sorta like her because i have a great friend who was dating her friend and she toll EVERYONE.

And i have moved on many times but she is the last one im interested in the rest of the girls at my school are preps and i really dont like how they treat other people so yea...im screwed till Collage i guess.  i really don't think any girls i like like me back in anyway i must be ugly, i know i gots personality because girls have told me but i...idk anymore what ever 

sorry i rambled :P

you cant be that ugly. its probably just that you arent the type that these girls prefer. try to start talking to some that arent that popular in school. those usually (if they arent assholes) prefer to get to know you before making a judgement.

Interesting to me how women do this, usually without ever even giving the man a chance, or truly getting to know them

It seems women (in my experience) are only interested in dating (and sleeping with in my experience) men they don't know anything about, and always end up with douchebags.

Again, just my experience. I'm the type that want's to wait till marriage, and I've been "dumped" for heroin, meth, and crack addicts that ended up beating the girls, and leaving them when they got pregnant.

sigh.....

youve had weird experience...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

That may be, but you won't just click with everyone and not everyone you like will like you the same. When you're talking to someone who is interested in you, someone who you can actually get along with the conversation wont be forced and will feel natural. I worried about the same thing, until I met this one girl. Granted we aren't together anymore ( long story) we never had a forced conversation. We talked and texted everyday for over a year. It was comfortable, natural. When you find the right person it will be the same, until then you just need to try with others. Just be cool, has a conversation like she is a human not a female you're really interested in. If she wants the same then things will progress to where you want to be with them. If they don't want the same then the conversation will feel like what you're experiencing now and you need to move on.

well out of the 600 something girls in my school she is the last one i am interested in the rest are preps who are all not single and dating the preppy boys who are the dickyist people.    

you cant be that ugly. its probably just that you arent the type that these girls prefer. try to start talking to some that arent that popular in school. those usually (if they arent assholes) prefer to get to know you before making a judgement.

youve had weird experience...

Lol not in my experience, I usually end up being shy, because women seem to get scared when you're ready to say I love you after 2 or 3 dates (yet complain men never want to commit).

Basically,

bitches-be-trippin.jpeg

Lol not in my experience, I usually end up being shy, because women seem to get scared when you're ready to say I love you after 2 or 3 dates (yet complain men never want to commit).

Basically,

just dont say i love you.

say that you reaaly like where this is going.

whats your prefered word then?

Girls. Women. Ladies. Something that actually sounds like you're talking about human beings.

Don't get me wrong; females is technically not wrong, but it sounds sanitary and distant. Also possibly objectifying.

just dont say i love you.

say that you reaaly like where this is going.

Why?

Why would I want to be in a relationship with someone who's afraid of my being honest? who's afraid to acknowledge their own emotions or follow them?

The only thing, THE ONLY THING, that has ever mattered to me, was that I felt as though they wanted to be with me as much as I want to be with them, which is never the case.

Women just seem to be so cold to me, uncaring and cold.

Why?

Why would I want to be in a relationship with someone who's afraid of my being honest? who's afraid to acknowledge their own emotions or follow them?

The only thing, THE ONLY THING, that has ever mattered to me, was that I felt as though they wanted to be with me as much as I want to be with them, which is never the case.

Women just seem to be so cold to me, uncaring and cold.

i know that. but sometimes you just have to wait. not everyone can get attached fast. and if you wait with it, there is a better chance you will end up in a stable relationship. when/if she is ready, you will know

well out of the 600 something girls in my school she is the last one i am interested in the rest are preps who are all not single and dating the preppy boys who are the dickyist people.  She is not super popular but people know her, she is not a asshole.

i know that. but sometimes you just have to wait. not everyone can get attached fast. and if you wait with it, there is a better chance you will end up in a stable relationship. when/if she is ready, you will know

Meh, they never seem to take an interest in me. I've been on POF for over a year now and had maybe 2 girls total message me, who inexplicably stopped messaging me for absolutely no reason.

I'm just going to stop looking, and if one finds me so be it, if not it proves my theory that

tumblr_lym080zalo1qkmmtwo1_500.jpg

yea i do but its always the same 

Me: How has your day been?

Her:Good

Me:Cool, do anything majestic? 

Her: No, u?

Me:(i could have said that i final made a platformer game but...) No...summer is pretty boring

Her: Yep

Me: Yep...but i think im going to try to do something before its over

NO RESPONSE 

I take my previous post back: she just doesn't seems interested in you at all, move on.

-------

Current Rig

-------

if she doesnt want to text you then you're boring or not interested.

I sense many virgins in this convo.

My first advice, dont keep texting and dont always reply straight away. make a interesting convo and take the piss to reply at times. If you want to go out for a date then  ask her, dont be a puss. Text isnt a problem, if you cant speak to a girl in real life then  that a problem.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

I take my previous post back: she just doesn't seems interested in you at all, move on.

As I said, women make no real attempt to get to know people (at least most of them) before dismissing them