You can already preorder a 24-karat-gold iPhone 6

Dietrichw

Source

95fd83d8addb6a07900d56a90ae0b713.png

Apple is expected to launch its next smartphone, the iPhone 6, in the coming months. So what if I told you you could order the iPhone 6 today? It turns out you can, sort of.

Luxury retailer Brikk has put its Lux line of gold, platinum, and diamond-encrusted versions of the iPhone 6 up for preorder on its site. Customers can order either a black or white iPhone 6 finished in 24-karat yellow or pink gold. A pure-platinum version is also available

If you're really flush with cash, you can even have Brikk cover the Apple logo with 1.08 carats worth of diamonds. The lineup of Lux iPhones will set you back $4,495 to $8,795, and will be available about a month after the iPhone 6 goes on sale through Apple and other retailers. This gives the retailer time to put in a mass order of iPhone 6 units from Apple and customize them to your order

f8dcb0cf098c08390efb2e4f21afb84a.png

and those images of an all gold iPhone look worse than the normal iPhone case dummy

almost 9k$?

what a douche do you have to be, to buy something like that?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

What a waste in gold and dimands.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

almost 9k$?

A very rich douche that should probably have 3/4 of his/her money taken away. They would still have millions in the old offshore bank and they still wouldn't pay any tax.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

almost 9k$?

An uber rich douche :)

In other words a guy who I would like to be :(

I-Am-Rich-Because-You-Are-Dumb_o_103240.

ill probably buy one with a cuple barrels of oil

look my house

Atlantis-The-Palm-Dubai-United-Arab-Emir

:P That kind of phones sell well in UAE, even crappy phones with gold n diamonds...

So gaudy and ostentatious, you'd think the people wealthy enough to afford this can afford better taste.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

ill probably buy one with a cuple barrels of oil

look my house

:P That kind of phones sell well in UAE, even crappy phones with gold n diamonds...

omg that's gorgeous.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

That is absolutely disgusting. Looks like the gold Samsung uses

I wonder how much the gold/platinum plated versions will cost. The additional cost is pretty low to have the casing electroplated, but they can probably get away with charging a lot more. Bottom line, higher margins.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Those who have this phone. I will track where those persons live and I will steal that phone with voilence:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Move over broke a$$ bi?*ches, Tech_dreamer coming through....

I'll take 3 please..

Details separate people.

Can i buy a normal Iphone6 and piss on it will that be as much as a Iphone6karatguld?

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

also If this does come out it is going to be the most hipster of hipster phones since fewer hipsters can buy it xD

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl