Who has got HighLANder Apparel ?

SirReallySam

I have nothing against Intel/Asus/Corsair, but I'm not going to pay to become a walking billboard for them. :P

Exactly what I was gonna say lol ;)

They look cool but i'm not to fussed personally.

I agree, they are awesome but don't want because has no significance!

I have nothing against Intel/Asus/Corsair, but I'm not going to pay to become a walking billboard for them. :P

Indeed! I dont get what the big deal about the whole shirts thing is anyways. I mean its super cool that they went on this but really I didnt attend and so it means nothing to me to wear it. 

Not me, why would I want to advertise corsair,intel and asus for free? It would just look weird IMO. They need to at least release a shirt without the logo's than i MAY consider buying one. ( still wouldn't do it honestly.)

Interested in Business and Technology

if they pay me 35 ill buy the hoodie. i don't do free advertising lol 

Hope you never buy clothes with any kind of imagery on it then.

:P

Not me, why would I want to advertise corsair,intel and asus for free? It would just look weird IMO. They need to at least release a shirt without the logo's than i MAY consider buying one. ( still wouldn't do it honestly.)

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Hope you never buy clothes with any kind of imagery on it then.

:P

Actually i kinda don't to be honest.

I was thinking about buying the jacket but I decided not to. I think I may buy a LTT jacket if/when they get them. Or if they already exist.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I just got a T-shirt and was wondering who else on here got something? :D

Oh and there's 19 hours left on the tee spring site if you want something.

http://teespring.com/highlanderlan

Thanks for ordering a shirt and for sharing the campaign dude :)

I ordered a t-shirt and a long sleeve.

We realize that not everyone is interested in wearing these logos. We started the campaign because of the amount of people that DID show interest in comments on the HighLANder videos/forum post. The most frequent comment I saw in the first few days was "OMG where can I get that shirt."

I think the logo (and the whole shirt) is pretty awesome, but I may be a little biased :P

I'll happily wear logos of stuff I like, sure it's free advertising, sort of, but if you can't recommend stuff you like, may as well move to north korea

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I'll happily wear logos of stuff I like, sure it's free advertising, sort of, but if you can't recommend stuff you like, may as well move to north korea

What.. That doesn't really make any sense honestly...

Thanks for ordering a shirt and for sharing the campaign dude :)

I ordered a t-shirt and a long sleeve.

We realize that not everyone is interested in wearing these logos. We started the campaign because of the amount of people that DID show interest in comments on the HighLANder videos/forum post. The most frequent comment I saw in the first few days was "OMG where can I get that shirt."

I think the logo (and the whole shirt) is pretty awesome, but I may be a little biased :P

But the thing is, why does there have to be manufacturer logo's on (all) t-shirts. It's not like intel or any company has to have their logo on it, they probably don't even care. And if they to this part:

We started the campaign because of the amount of people that DID show interest in comments on the HighLANder videos/forum post. 

Is definetly not 100% true as it is indeed for advertising purpouses.

thats harsh lol. why advertise with no benefits ?. im not that selfless lol

But the thing is, why does there have to be manufacturer logo's on (all) t-shirts. It's not like intel or any company has to have their logo on it, they probably don't even care. And if they to this part:

Is definetly not 100% true as it is indeed for advertising purpouses.

The manufacturers' logos are on the shirts because they were on the actual event shirts. We decided to create a campaign on Teespring with the exact shirts from the event. I'm sure ASUS, Intel, and Corsair don't care.

You can call it advertising if you want (and if you want to get technical, it is advertising), but that is not the purpose of the campaign. The purpose was to create cool merchandise that matched the shirts the HighLANder attendees wore in the videos. The sponsors were a big part of the event, so we decided to keep their logos on there. Like I said before, I really like the design, so I picked two up.

If there was a bunch of interest in creating a HighLANder shirt that does not have the sponsor logos on it, then we would certainly do so - but from what I have seen people either really like the shirt and picked one (or more) up, or were on the fence at best about getting one.

If anyone really wants a HighLANder shirt without the sponsor logos on there, feel free to reply here or PM me. If there's a huge amount of interest I bet we can make it happen.

The manufacturers' logos are on the shirts because they were on the actual event shirts. We decided to create a campaign on Teespring with the exact shirts from the event. I'm sure ASUS, Intel, and Corsair don't care.

You can call it advertising if you want (and if you want to get technical, it is advertising), but that is not the purpose of the campaign. The purpose was to create cool merchandise that matched the shirts the HighLANder attendees wore in the videos. The sponsors were a big part of the event, so we decided to keep their logos on there. Like I said before, I really like the design, so I picked two up.

If there was a bunch of interest in creating a HighLANder shirt that does not have the sponsor logos on it, then we would certainly do so - but from what I have seen people either really like the shirt and picked one (or more) up, or were on the fence at best about getting one.

If anyone really wants a HighLANder shirt without the sponsor logos on there, feel free to reply here or PM me. If there's a huge amount of interest I bet we can make it happen.

Fair enough

have you ever worn an adidas or nike shirt? Guarantee it had a logo on it. Pretty much every shirt turns you into a walking billboard. Id rather support asus corsair and intel than nike (no offence to nike :P)

have you ever worn an adidas or nike shirt? Guarantee it had a logo on it. Pretty much every shirt turns you into a walking billboard. Id rather support asus corsair and intel than nike (no offence to nike :P)

Yeah, but their logo is on it because they made the shirt. And even then it's usually a small logo over the breast. In this case, Asus/Intel/corsair only sponsored the event and the logos are portrayed prominently in the middle of the shirt. Personally, if I wore it, I'd feel like one of those NASCAR guys who wear those tacky jumpsuits with the corporate logos splayed everywhere.

Yeah, but their logo is on it because they made the shirt. And even then it's usually a small logo over the breast. In this case, Asus/Intel/corsair only sponsored the event and the logos are portrayed prominently in the middle of the shirt. Personally, if I wore it, I'd feel like one of those NASCAR guys who wear those tacky jumpsuits with the corporate logos splayed everywhere.

i would sit here all night and argue but I'm not even going to bother

yep i just ordered one t-shirt. keep the hate train going. 

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB