Who has got HighLANder Apparel ?

SirReallySam

We are absolutely blown away by the response to the campaign... We were worried about even getting to the goal of 150, never mind selling over 600... Thanks again to everyone who bought a shirt or hoodie for supporting the campaign! Can't wait to get mine in the mail :D

Got a hoodie because I wear them all the time.

Love the design and all my favorite manufacturers too!

And who cares if it has there names on it? They were part of the event.

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

It may re-launch again that's how popular they are lol... Only 4 more to be reserved before it gets relaunched

It may re-launch again that's how popular they are lol... Only 4 more to be reserved before it gets relaunched

Ha it's been re-launched!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Ha it's been re-launched!

28/25 reserved and there is still 9 days left lol... I don't know maybe I'll buy one :)

I'll definitely think about it. I need some new shirts so that I can retire the Fragapalooza shirts that I have owned for years and years, lol.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

28/25 reserved and there is still 9 days left lol... I don't know maybe I'll buy one :)

go for it :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Anyone's shirt ship yet?

(ordering from Canada, god the shipping is ridiculous) 

They should ship in the next week or so. They said to allow 7-10 business days after the campaign closes for printing/packing, so I would expect a shipping notice by August 6.

:( sorry about the shipping. It is a lot more reasonable than District Lines though! (something like $12 per shirt through them...)

Anyone's shirt ship yet?

(ordering from Canada, god the shipping is ridiculous)

that's what was kinda stopping me... Shipping rates from another country to Canada are absolutely rediculous

Order shipped today, now its just a game of waiting. 

797be9bf24.png

Looks like its shipping from Los Angeles, will take a while for Canada Post to get it across Canada.

And yeah Nick, a huge factor of myself getting the HighLANder shirt instead of the shirts on districtlines was the cost of shipping.

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

• 2 weeks later...

And my order arrived, but Teespring messed up, happened to get an print that was at an angle.

e7xHoy9.jpg

Contacted Teespring support, and they are sending out a reprint that arrives.. within 3 - 4 weeks. Regardless, great customer support there.

Shipping wasn't too bad, shipping to Canada (Toronto) took 6 business days. (4 days in transit to Canada, One day in customs, two days at Canada Post)

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

i like the idea of the shirt and all but i cant see myself wearing it :S

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I got a hoodie after a chat with linus on twitter on whether there'd be reprints. Mostly grabbed one because of the occasion and because I didn't think I'd have another chance to.

I just got a T-shirt and was wondering who else on here got something? :D

Oh and there's 19 hours left on the tee spring site if you want something.

Ordered a shirt and got an email saying they lost my order >.< my money's still been taken 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

the package is still coming to Malaysia , probably end of this week. 

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

People are really complaining about advertising? Man, people really will complain about anything. Thought it was a cool design so I picked it up!

13" Macbook Pro i7 (I7-3520M) | 16gb RAM | 128gb Sandisk SSD

Current build------------------------------Future build↓ 
Intel Core i7-4790K 3.5GHz Quad-Core | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 | 128gb Sandisk SSD | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM Liquid