Unpopular Opinions thread

felixthemaster1

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

I will state this will be a judge free zone! Don't go into huge debates, just chill

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1) AMD>Nshitia. Mantle, mining, eyefinity, good power for buck, 

2) 99.9% of cases on the market are rectangular and boring, looks like they belong in an office. Only 2 good looking cases I know are the Zalman Z11plus (mine right now) and the NZXT Phantom 410.

3) I don't care about noise. Everyone keeps complaining about sound proofing but I really don't care. In fact, I like it! I prefer white noise, helps me concentrate.

I can't think of any more, I will update this post with more when I remember them

I don't like Corsair

I don't like the Define R4

@felixthemaster1

Don't go into huge debates
1) Nshitia

Wow, real contradictory there. "I don't want arguments/debates". Probably shouldn't* word things like that then.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I hate bacon

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I like budget intel CPUs. I think the Fractal Design Arc Midi looks ugly.

2) 99.9% of cases on the market are rectangular and boring, looks like they belong in an office. Only 2 good looking cases I know are the Zalman Z11plus (mine right now) and the NZXT Phantom 410.

I appreciate that you like my case.

1: 8GB Ram really isn't that much, especially when running 3 monitors.

2: Razer stuff is mostly fine, The only reason my black widow ultimate's back lighting dies was I spilt soup right through it and didn't clean it properly. 

3: All the storage is required.

4: I don't like fractal cases except the Arc XL windowed.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I like liquorice

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

3) I don't care about noise. Everyone keeps complaining about sound proofing but I really don't care. In fact, I like it! I prefer white noise, helps me concentrate.

Considering those out crazy cases are the typical gamer case I don't really think that is an unpopular opinion. 

I find sleeker cases to be an enthusiast thing.

Same as opinion number 2.

The majority of people don't care about noise its only enthusiasts or people who need silence stop to think about noise levels.

How many typical gamer pc's do you see using Noctua fans?

They maybe unpopular opinions on a forum such as this where a high number of enthusiasts dwell.

But in reality its about as unpopular an opinion as iPhones are great or Beats are awesome.

The majority  of people would agree.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

i like HP laptops

i hate sapphire

i hate AMD

i hate Intel

i hate nvidia

i hate samsung

i hate linus

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I think triple displays are overkill and MechWarrior 2 was better than Doom.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

i hate linus

tumblr_ltexn5wAAx1r4ftcko1_500.gif

I don't like leather. It's overrated, and over priced.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I don't like Corsair

I don't like the Define R4

@felixthemaster1

Don't go into huge debates

1) Nshitia

Wow, real contradictory there. "I don't want arguments/debates". Probably should word things like that then.

Today I learned that 7 letters = huge debate

I don't like leather. It's overrated, and over priced.

Yep. I'm all about leatherette.

i want to spray you with some holy water

Holy liquorice water?

They maybe unpopular opinions on a forum such as this where a high number of enthusiasts dwell.

I was talking to you guys in particular, not the general public

I hate when people with $1000-1200 budgets or so select anything with 'maximus' 'hero' or 'rampage' on their name, and when you talk to them they go all "but but ROG..."

I hate when people spends $100-150 on AiO coolers for an i5.

I hate people that doesn't have a user picture.

I hate AMD for not developing things fast enough! Make drivers that can make an iGPU boost the performance of the dedicated card, you used to have this on the old days! You'll sell a crapton of APUs then!

I hate Nvidia Experience, leave my settings alone you monster!

I hate when people with $1000-1200 budgets or so select anything with 'maximus' 'hero' or 'rampage' on their name, and when you talk to them they go all "but but ROG..."

I hate when people spends $100-150 on AiO coolers for an i5.

I hate people that don't have a user picture.

I hate AMD for not developing things fast enough! Make drivers that can make an iGPU boost the performance of the dedicated card, you used to have this on the old days! You'll sell a crapton of APUs then!

I hate Nvidia Experience, leave my settings alone you monster!

Those are all pretty good points.

tumblr_lgwxlzwDHT1qcbnbm.gif

i like HP laptops

i hate sapphire

i hate AMD

i hate Intel

i hate nvidia

i hate samsung

i hate linus

I hate YOU

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1: 8GB Ram really isn't that much, especially when running 3 monitors.

How does ram have to do with monitors. im running 4 and i dont have any problems with 8 gigs.

I am a happy wuffy

You've got some balls on you

tumblr_ltexn5wAAx1r4ftcko1_500.gif

ow yeah?

vXNnKeo.gif?1

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Samsung mobille division, go fuck yourselves

AMD CPU division, go fuck yourselves

Whoever made the decision at Gigabyte to make the G1 range red, go fuck yourself

This has turned into me telling people and groups to fuck off :/

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)