SilentCure - Custom Watercooled 650D (New camera pix)

SABERTOOTH  "MEOWW"

love it bro nice job

Cheers mate, yeah gotta love the Sabertooth boards, are just awesome for gaming and making the system look all stealth. Thanks for the view!

Very nice first build.

Cheers, yes it did come a lot further than first planned though watching youtube videos of others doing theirs up just looked like too much fun, couldn't help myself lol. Thanks for viewing!

So many pictures,kinda make my finger hurt from scrolling the mouse wheel.In a good way though. At 1st i was like 'wtf stock cooler' but it keep getting better and better as i scroll down. Nice build,love that u showing off the ssd.

Haha thanks mate, yeah I prob put a few to many pics in now looking back at it, though what the heck, oh well lol. Yeah I know that stock cooler was so meh' while it lasted. Then I got a new job and was finally able to buy all the watercooling gear, was a very exciting day to see it arrive! U gotta show off your SSD aye lol! Thanks for viewing!

nice build but i can't see the use of the second loop (with the green coolant)

Yeah there isn't really a use for it lol other than looking cool and adding another feature to look at. Was trying to go for a bit of the 'Wow' factor with it. Thanks for viewing!

looks amazing but,the green is just not a good color skim

Hmm yeah I guess not every one will love it, though I went with green and blue to represent the Intel and Nvidia parts I used in this build. Thanks for viewing!

i don't like how there is 3 res's but yolo i gess...

Yeah the other two res's other than the one at the front are mainly there just for show, something different I wanted to try out. Thanks for viewing mate!

So cool. ^___^

Cheers mate! Appreciate you taking the time to check it out! :D

i will make love to this computer. this is amazing.

Haha Thankyou very much!! :)

Very nice! I have never seen this colour combo before. Love it :P

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

do u have any issues with the MB sensor reading?

Can't say I've come across any.

Very nice! I have never seen this colour combo before. Love it :P

ThankYou very much! Appreciate you taking the time to have a look mate.

love the colormix^^ I love the 650D, great case to work with :D

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

GOOD LORD!

it looks so good it shouldnt be actucally turned on for fear of electricity bills!

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Well that's fricken awesome!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

had to  register to view what the heck they were talking about on the stream . thx guys for playing with my ocd .

nice build ! glad y reg .

Sweet build, looks very... Full, but i like it, maybe you can make use of the second loop, using it for the gpu, is a waste in the current config, my oppinion though..

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Nice build man. Nice monitor also @@

I got one question want to ask, because i also get my own 650D yesterday. and would like to ask, does the cables behind the motherboard tray will cause the solid side panel middle bulks out by a little? all cables hide behind are those front panel cables + 24pin, 8pins and sata power.

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

This is an awesome build man!

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

do u have any issues with the MB sensor reading?

Funny you should mention that, I had issues with sensors when I first got it, it seems to have been fixed with the newer software.

Overall this is a nice build, you have done well considering the sheer amount of cables back there, can't say that I'd do the second loop, but each to their own.

Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier.

The Green Machine.