SilentCure - Custom Watercooled 650D (New camera pix)

i love this build and i like that there is so many custom pieces in one build i LOVE IT!! :D

Thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed! 

Very busy... Maybe a 800D or 900D would have been better. You could've had more rad and less res. but all that counts is that you are happy with it. Maybe I missed it but what are your temps.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

Very busy... Maybe a 800D or 900D would have been better. You could've had more rad and less res. but all that counts is that you are happy with it. Maybe I missed it but what are your temps.

Thanks mate, yeah I was looking at the 800D when I started this build, though I have a fairly small bedroom with a smallish desk, the 800D would've just squeezed into the edges of my desk, so I chose the 650D. Found it to be a great case to work with, would've liked a bit more radiator mounting in the roof though I made use of what was available. I like the fact it's full, it's fun to look at at night. My temps I get with a 30C ambient is 77C fully loaded. Check out the first pic of the post, temps r displayed there. Thanks for viewing!

awesome build but, the dvd drive just ruins the front in my opinion awesome build though

Cheers mate, yeah the thought has crossed my mind to get rid of it, I may do. Thanks for viewing!

Are there 3 reses, and two pumps? o.O

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

Let me borrow this for like 5 years ok?

Haha if I was rich enough to build another one mate I would. Thanks for checking out my build!

awesome 

Cheers mate, thanks for viewing!

Are there 3 reses, and two pumps? o.O

There sure are lol, thanks for viewing mate!

Very nice colour schemes very funky

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Well you sure managed fill that 650D up! It looks amazing, just...you win 10 interwebz. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Very nice colour schemes very funky

Cheers mate, yeah chose green and blue as the main colours in this rig to coincide with the Intel and Nvidia parts. They go together pretty well I thought and am happy with how it turned out. Thanks for checking out my post mate!

Nice build man. Good fun when you start getting carried away.

Cheers mate, preciate it! Yes it was a lot of fun, a lot of time spent just sitting and staring at it thinking how it was all going to come together, and trying to figure out which fittings i'll need, trying to minimize waste. Will do it again one day. Sure kicks over having a console lol. Thanks for viewing!

Well you sure managed fill that 650D up! It looks amazing, just...you win 10 interwebz. 

Haha cool cheers mate! Yeah that was the goal I set out to do, put in as much as I can and have it staged out so is interesting to look at. Am happy with how things turned out. Thanks for viewing!

Just some friendly advice: use thermal pads on your MOSFETs in the future. Thermal paste doesn't always prove to be efficient, and clean up afterwords can be quite a mess.

I have a laptop that sucks because I'm broke.

Just some friendly advice: use thermal pads on your MOSFETs in the future. Thermal paste doesn't always prove to be efficient, and clean up afterwords can be quite a mess.

Thanks for viewing mate. Yeah I did use thermal pads though just placed on top of the thermal paste, not my idea to do this just followed the instructions, thought it was strange would have just used the thermal pads myself.

Haha, until you turned it upto eleven with the water cooling I couldn't help but feel we have similar taste in PC components.

YEFcE.jpg

Intel Core i7 3770K
Asus SABERTOOTH Z77
EVGA GTX 670
Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866MHz
Asus Xonar Essence STX
Samsung 830 256gb
WD green 2TB
Corsair Obsidian 650D
Corsair 850W AX850

Haha, until you turned it upto eleven with the water cooling I couldn't help but feel we have similar taste in PC components.

YEFcE.jpg

Intel Core i7 3770K

Asus SABERTOOTH Z77

EVGA GTX 670

Asus Xonar Essence STX

Samsung 830 256gb

WD green 2TB

Corsair Obsidian 650D

Corsair 850W AX850

Haha yeah you could easily say that. Nice build you got there mate!

YEFcE.jpg

Intel Core i7 3770K

Asus SABERTOOTH Z77

EVGA GTX 670

Asus Xonar Essence STX

Samsung 830 256gb

WD green 2TB

Corsair Obsidian 650D

Corsair 850W AX850

The cable management and black color scheme looks well done:)

Dat cable routing! So many cables squeezed back there and it actually looks good. I commend you for that task, rear cable routing can be the most daunting part of a build.

Dat cable routing! So many cables squeezed back there and it actually looks good. I commend you for that task, rear cable routing can be the most daunting part of a build.

Cheers mate, it was a nightmare to get all the cables I needed to fit in the back of the 650D. I think I redid it 3 or 4 times before it is how it is. There is the slightest bulge in the side panel though isn't noticable unless u get up close and have a good look. Think I spent all up around 8-10 hours doing the cabling on this if not more, very rough guess. Thanks for checking it out!

fuking awesome. just came from the livestream... just told me to come here...

Awesome good job.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?