SilentCure - Custom Watercooled 650D (New camera pix)

love the colormix^^ I love the 650D, great case to work with :D

Cheers mate, yeah it was the first case I've ever worked in and found it to be very easy to work with. Thanks for checking out my post!

Sooo many pictures... my index finger hurts :)

Haha a few have said the same. Thanks for viewing!

GOOD LORD!

it looks so good it shouldnt be actucally turned on for fear of electricity bills!

Haha cheers, yeah it actually isn't too bad with power considering the latest gen stuff, well at least for a little while yet. Thanks for viewing!

Just wondering, how much did all of it cost?

Tad over 3K. Thanks for checking it out!

had to  register to view what the heck they were talking about on the stream . thx guys for playing with my ocd .

nice build ! glad y reg .

ThankYou. Yes I know I just finished watching the LiveStream and noticed the video to black out them featuring my build. Did this happen for you also? 

Sweet build, looks very... Full, but i like it, maybe you can make use of the second loop, using it for the gpu, is a waste in the current config, my oppinion though..

Yes I have thought about doing that. I may do so when I upgrade my gfx card next time, we'll see what happens. Thanks for viewing mate!

Nice Build!!

ThankYou, appreciate you viewing!

Fantastic, upgrading it would be fun XD.

Yes it will be :) May try a couple different things when I do, have to wait till then before I even know what I'm going to do. Thanks for viewing!

ThankYou. Yes I know I just finished watching the LiveStream and noticed the video to black out them featuring my build. Did this happen for you also? 

The livestream crashed when they got to your build :O

Linus said on twitter he will do it next week! :)

NZXT Phantom 820 | Asrock x79 Extreme9 | Intel 3930k | NZXT Havik | EVGA GTX 770 SC x2  | Corsair Vengence 16GB (4x4) DDR3 2133

Corsair Force GS SSD 120GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair AX1200

Nice build man. Nice monitor also @@

I got one question want to ask, because i also get my own 650D yesterday. and would like to ask, does the cables behind the motherboard tray will cause the solid side panel middle bulks out by a little? all cables hide behind are those front panel cables + 24pin, 8pins and sata power.

With your amount of cables you shouldn't have any issues with it bulging if you spend a little bit of time with your cable management. With this build there is a slight bulge in the side panel, ever so slightly though. One thing I would change about the 650D if I could we be to add another 1cm at least behind the motherboard tray. Have fun with your project mate. Thanks for viewing!

This is an awesome build man!

Cheers mate, appreciate it very much. Thanks for viewing!

Funny you should mention that, I had issues with sensors when I first got it, it seems to have been fixed with the newer software.

Overall this is a nice build, you have done well considering the sheer amount of cables back there, can't say that I'd do the second loop, but each to their own.

Thanks mate, yeah the cabling for this was a nightmare. I did it at least three times from what I remember before I got it to all fit nicely behind there, was a few hours of work. Thanks for viewing!

Really awesome build, bay res is insane! So many cables behind the tray haha.

The livestream crashed when they got to your build :o

Linus said on twitter he will do it next week! :)

Oh Great that's Awesome to hear! I know I was so happy and so sad at the same time when the video cut like that. Happy he know's about the problem. I tweeted him too lol. Thanks for posting mate!

Really awesome build, bay res is insane! So many cables behind the tray haha.

Thanks mate, the bay res looks awesome at night! Cabling was a massive challenge since I had no prior experience, just time needed. Thanks for viewing!

Sweet Build

AMD FX-6300 @ Stock, MSI 970a-G46 Motherboard, Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 1600Mhz, HIS Radeon Hd 7870 Ghz Edition @ 1100/1350, WD Caviar Blue 1tb, Corsair CX600, NZXT Source 220, and a Benq 21.5 Inch Monitor.

So why a Direct CU II if you were just going to remove it all?

My initial intentions for this PC wasn't to have it watercooled, though then my money situation looked up so I went for it. Thanks for viewing!

Why didn't you watercool the sound card? Jk awesome build man, turned out great.

Thanks mate, would if I could lol. Thanks for viewing!

I agree, the "aesthetics loop" detracts from an otherwise awesome build, it makes it look messy, the point of custom loops is, not just performance but also clean Aesthetics, minimalism and the "Aesthetics loop has no purpose

i love this build and i like that there is so many custom pieces in one build i LOVE IT!! :D

Amd fx 8350,asus sabertooth R2,corsair c70,corsair h100i,palit gtx 580,corsair 8gb vengeance Ram,corsair txm 750.

I agree, the "aesthetics loop" detracts from an otherwise awesome build, it makes it look messy, the point of custom loops is, not just performance but also clean Aesthetics, minimalism and the "Aesthetics loop has no purpose

Thankyou, I do believe that to be true from one point of view and I also believe that you can try and make something interestingly different to look at as well. Thanks for viewing