Hooker who killed Google Exec arrested

ionbasa

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/high-priced-prostitute-injected-google-exec-lethal-dose-heroin-cops-article-1.1860196

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/09/justice/prostitute-yacht-killing/index.html

I am glad she is arrested. Although what was a Google executive thinking? Hiring a prostitute and taking her on a romantic date on his yacht. This story is full of fail if you ask me. You would have thought that an Executive would have been smarter than this. But it seems that Darwin's theory struck again. Satire aside I am glad she that she is in custody.

1. I still do not understand why people brag about crimes on facebook 
  2. She does not look like a high end hooker. She looks disgusting
  3. Strong crazy eyes in the OPs picture.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

What they can prove she injected him and not the other way around? (didn't read the full story) So they have an eye witness?

Funny she gets in trouble yet he was the one soliciting sex and dope and no charges, yea he's dead but his estate can still pay the fine, true justice, if not let her go.

--------------------Flip Side-------------------

Hookers and Blow baby,  what is there beyond that to say.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Kinda messed up, although that's a risk with hookers I guess lol.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

He forgot to google her. 

Go ahead...  

Since you asked, then I guess I will mention it, but don't say I didn't warn you!

This is extremely fishy...  She is probably Black Widow...

So according to that logic, Razer has bribed an asylum inmate in order to infiltrate the base, and then kill a member of a company that they are not competing with... at all.

YAY modern capitalism!

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Prolly just couldn't get laid, which is sad

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Prolly the yatch was full of them. 

If I had a yacht I'd have it full of hookers

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

What they can prove she injected him and not the other way around? (didn't read the full story) So they have an eye witness?

Funny she gets in trouble yet he was the one soliciting sex and dope and no charges, yea he's dead but his estate can still pay the fine, true justice, if not let her go.

--------------------Flip Side-------------------

Hookers and Blow baby,  what is there beyond that to say.

You can't be for real.

They know it was her because there is security camera footage of it.

She killed a man but you think she should be free because he paid her to have consensual sex? I am for the legalization of prostitution so obviously I am biased, but even if you're against you can't possibly think that hookers should be free to kill anyone who buys them.

No... If a hooker kills someone then she should be punished in the same way any other murderer would be.

My thoughts on prostitution is pretty well summed up by this quote from George Carlin:

"Why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away."

"Why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away."

It's too bad he's not around anymore :(

I agree with the sentiment, but unfortunately some religious and political groups will become giant squids of anger if it's even brought up.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Why would a google executive need a hooker? Couldn't he have afforded Frankie Boyle's idea? a self cleaning sex yacht?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

As with everything in life, befriending or hiring a hooker requires some common fucking sense: Go to a strip joint, talk to several girls, make sure you're a regular and shit. You can quickly and easily see who are the crazies, who will fuck you over, who is basically in bed with a bunch of drug dealers or cops, etc. Yes shit happens and you're essentially already at a disadvantage by paying for it right off the bat since you're just a horny sucker and they are actually quite good at what their do and will soon find yourself buying gifts, being asked to take em out for dates and shit, but that doesn't means all strippers and hookers are sociopaths, far from it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

If I had as much money as he did, I would of chosen a way better looking hooker lol.

God she would scare the shit out of me...

Why is everyone telling Google "you can do better". Google isn't the one hiring prostitutes for its employees... Or is it?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

If thats a high-end prostitute, I really dont want to see a cheap one.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Most of you's are forgetting she had dope as part of the deal so your not so high end does not carry these features/products and knowledge (even if bad) on using it. Even the captain of the boat did not release the video till ordered to so you know the guy was going full on with it because if not why hold the video.

High end, does not always mean just good looks, think for a moment what the options are for $1000 a night. I doubt cuddling was the job seeking $1000.

:ph34r:

She's not even ugly... She's kinda repulsive...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

God damn, I know she probably got roughed up sitting in a jail cell but if I had the kind of money I'm sure he had I'd be having some better whores... (What I took away from the story)

Really though it's kind of sad that the guy died that way but you reap what you sow.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Did he want the heroin? (obviously not a lethal dose but like normal hit?) 

Really he had a family? why do people cheat on there wife wtf is wrong with people!

Did he want the heroin? (obviously not a lethal dose but like normal hit?) 

Really he had a family? why do people cheat on there wife wtf is wrong with people!

You have much to learn, imagine his wife is your current CPU, do you look at other CPU's? Would you like one of those nice new ones? Would you if you could rent one of those CPU's to see what it could do based on all the nice specs listed on them? Then would you overclock it even if it might burn the chip?

I know many questions and it takes you out context but expand your imagination for a moment, if only for a moment.

Is it just me.. Or does her face look a bit.. Glued on? 

It might've just been me.. Got locked into a staring contest.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

In fairness to the exec, it's not you could see that coming.  I mean look into those eyes, the eyes of someone who would never slit anyone's throat for a nickel.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

You have much to learn, imagine his wife is your current CPU, do you look at other CPU's? Would you like one of those nice new ones? Would you if you could rent one of those CPU's to see what it could do based on all the nice specs listed on them? Then would you overclock it even if it might burn the chip?

That's a horrible analogy.

That stare though. The exec. was almost asking to be killed at the point the hired her.