I'm bored, how about Photoshop?

Clothes in the wash, computer cleaned, waiting 'til 11 or so (couple hours for me) to head out...Give me some pictures and something to work with, along the lines of Linus/crew. We need some more silly content of them.

I've taken graphic design courses for three years. You won't get masterpieces from me, as I'm not going spend an hour on each thing, but as long as the picture you give me and the idea isn't crap, it'll be worth it.

So, let the photoshopping of Linus and his crew begin. (as soon as you someone suggests something)

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

A picture of Linus bum rapeing Slick.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

photo_80416.jpgDraw me like one of your french girls.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Oh lawd

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Linus as he-man.

easy, give me a second

nuhhhhhhh, you just need to catch them and take a picture  B)

draw me like one of your french girls.

I look forward to this, after He-Man

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Draw the lmg group as horses :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

LOL

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Almost done with He-Man, I don't like that there's no "linus face on alpha" archive anywhere.

do something with this

G0vSVS0.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Jeebus, my computer would NOT let me save as a jpeg worth shit.

perma: http://filz.us/2h7j

And the glory:he-linus.jpg

draw me like one of your french girls.

Mr. Linus, sexy as can be.

perma: http://filz.us/2h7m

too sexy for me: linusboss.jpg

do something with this

Sorry it took a while, had to get a Cup o' noodle and coffee.

perma: http://filz.us/2h7q

the violence: linushitgirl.jpg

caption: OPINION REJECTED

@LinusTech any requests?

Hell, @Slick as well. All I'm getting are Linus requests. Request shameful pictures of your co-workers. For...science or something  B)

Linus and his awesome Lambo and jet.

Or better yet, Linus and his awesome Lambo-jet.

Dream Build: 
CPU: Intel Core i420 "Blazewell" GPU: Quad Titan GT420s RAM: 420GB Dank Dominator SSD: 9001 TB WD LeafGreen

That's silly.

It'll be Linus with his Lambo and jet, FLYING IN A FUCKING IRON MAN SUIT.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  B)

perma: http://filz.us/2h7v

IRON JUSTICE: lambojetironlinusbetter.jpg

edit: replaced with better version

Br9_O_2CIAEPeg2.jpg

do something with this

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

do something with this

This counts as something, yes?

I put him on Adam Baldwing. Now we have a badass picture of Slick.

I call it, Adam Baldslick. Ironically, not bald.

perma: http://filz.us/2h7z

the Baldslick: adambaldslick.jpg

@Slick you are now part of the Firefly series

This counts as something, yes?

I put him on Adam Baldwing. Now we have a badass picture of Slick.

I call it, Adam Baldslick. Ironically, not bald.

perma: http://filz.us/2h7z

the Baldslick: -snip-

@Slick you are now part of the Firefly series

brilliant xD

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Now I just wait to be hired by the LMG as their professional useless-photoshopper.

Now I just wait to be hired by the LMG as their professional useless-photoshopper.

We need more linus in a lambo pictures. The ones I saw previously were no where near as good as your editing skills :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020