Try to describe happiness

SSOB

Happiness is like that new electronics smell. To give an example: When one opens up a new esd bad with a new gpu or motherboard inside, and then you smell the PCB and electronics... :P

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Money

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

A feeling one gets after the neurons in the brain release Oxytocin, Endorphin, Serotonin or Dopamin (or a combination of the four).

All of these chemicals have a different ´feeling´ to them, and are trigged in different situations. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-neurochemical-self/201107/nature-gave-us-four-kinds-happiness

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

When you wake up and look forward to the day ahead of you.

Delta 9-Tetrahyrdocannabinol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Happiness is when a ginormous tv is delivered to my home that starts in the corner of the ceiling of the living room and stops at the floor of the opposite corner.  Happiness is knowing that that WALL sized tv is OLED, 8k, supporting dolby vision display technology and can do hundreds of frames per second with sub ms display lag and response time.  

Happiness is seeing all those that move to strike me down in an online game crushed and ground into dust.

Happiness is having a solar system installed that generates more energy than I can use, and knowing that reliable storage will allow me to get through the night.  Happiness is seeing a 3rd generation tesla for under 35k in my lot with greater than 200 mile range, with future upgraded batteries that can breach 500 mile range on a charge.

Happiness is all of these things.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Only time I've ever truly been happy was in the arms of another.

All the noise of life just stops, and nothing else matters in that moment.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Happiness is biting into a full-fledged cheese wheel.

Not worrying about cutting it into bite-sized pieces, or how to store the remainder of the cheese wheel. Not caring about looking gluttonous. Not caring about having to ration the cheese wheel. Just pure pleasure. To know what the satisfaction of this cheese wheel feels like.

I don't overclock... I OGREclock.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.

on your death bed with 80.

with all your family around you, thinking about all good things in life.

and with your very last breath you tell everyone:

"I totally 360 no scoped that guy in COD"

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

After reading all the comments throughout this thread...

167eb7f4c5a01ca8c412e394e5722930dfa139c7

Details separate people.

A new born baby after he had his first cry and has been cleaned and had a rest.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Be warned very little people can handle what true happiness mean... but if you dare to open it up after this warning, be prepared for true and ever lasting happiness... Be hold!  

vegemite_getty.jpg?itok=_6-lCJgw

I am happy little Vegemite.

When your pc is running BF4 Ultra at 140 FPS.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors