Lindsay Lohan sues Rockstar Games

Rafy

If that is a reference to Lindsay Lohan then I need my eyes checked.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

To be fair, it probably is based on her. But there is no way they can legally prove it was specifically her they were basing the character on.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i3 3220 |     Mobo:     Asus  P8H77i |    RAM:    Non-bra nded (yeah i know) 8GB DDR3 |    GPU:    Palit GTX 660 ti |     Case:    Cooler Master Elite 1 20 |   Storage:   Cruc ial M4 64GB SSD/500GB HDD |   PSU:   OCZ CoreXtreme 500W |  Display:  Samsung SA550   |  Cooling:  Cooler Master Vor tex 211Q | Keyboard: CM Storm Q uickfire TK (Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G602/Steelseries QcK Mass

Seriously she need help she is so paranoid it looks nothing like her nor does it sound like her wtf!!!

this is old news >.<

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

AGHHGHGHHGHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH, OMFG hahahahhahahha this is fucking funny as balls omg

hahhahhaha :')

holy shit im dying. please change title, too OP

icefrog nerf hahaah

This girl is completely irrelevant, I could see why she wants the attention.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

It is worth noting the character in question gets ****ed in the *** for publicity.

If she thinks that an accurate portrale of her, then sure, sue ahead

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Why is she still relevant? I mean it, why is she still relevant, oh I know it, because of her idiotic behavior in public that attracts media attention -_-. Her movie career isn't in good standing if not at all and I looked up some reports about her financial status and she's almost broke and yet she wastes all of that money to sue a multimillion dollar company without providing any solid evidences and arguments. That case looks like it's going to fail miserably.

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

Source:  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/lohan-sues-over-grand-theft-151633641.html

This just set a new stupidity record! Since when do you need to license something for satire.

Wait when did you hear her talk? i thought it was just a picture

i7 2600 | HD 6870 | 8GB Memory | 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 500W PSU | Fractal Define R4

I have a lot of upgrade plans, and no money  :)

FUCK LINDSAY LOHAN. YOU WERE ALREADY SUED ONCE. JUST STOP. STOP. JUST STOP.

I just facedesked.

Didn't you post in another thread about typing in all caps?

Of curse she would, she fits the profile of a crack head so why would she not want to sue, maybe all crack heads should sue Rockstar lol. Lindsay Lohan is a joke and will loss this case, she is so washed out that she feels like she needs to be in the spotlight again. Pathidic

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Hopefully she won't have a case to be able to take to court.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

i just imagine her playing the game.. and she goes like... omg what a sutpid b**ch.. then she realize :D and start crying! xD

It's a game she needs to get over it.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

she is just a drugged bitch that still confuses videogames with reality  :)

She already threatened to sue a while back from an early GTAV cover photo of a girl in a bikini that she said was her.

I should be studying.

She already threatened to sue a while back from an early GTAV cover photo of a girl in a bikini that she said was her.

that was Kate Upton but she was way hotter than an ugly methhead like Lindsay...

that was Kate Upton but she was way hotter than an ugly methhead like Lindsay...

Everybody want that GTA money.

I should be studying.

i still can't believe rockstar did this, i mean how can they copy her house and herself and think they will not get caught.

The character is based on a model and Rockstar has already stated that.

Also in a legal sense the character isn't similar enough to constitute the lawsuit she just wants attention.

Everyone could sue everyone for anything, nice!

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

i think it was an intentional repost to add in more detail with pictures to compare and a poll

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think so just need more drug money since she cant get a acting job anymore

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Even if it is based off her appearance it is no basis to sue over. I could claim a person in a game looks like me does that give me grounds to sue the.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard