ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about the ASUS RoG G550JK is the overall design. It's a blend of sleek, industrial-influenced design, and the aesthetics of a premium laptop. To put it simply, this laptop is a stylish beast with more than adequate specs for games. 

I really like the slim look of it and the fact that it has an i7 processor along with the NVIDIA GTX 850M. 

I like the red accents on the body

EDIT: doublepost, so sorry linus :(

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I like the red accents on the body

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

ASUS Makes good stuff, I like that they seem to have put real thought into both how this looks and performs

My favourite things about this notebook are definitely the IPS screen, and the DisplayPort out.

I like the build quality and sleek simplistic design.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I like the thinness of it, since I often travel between Denmark/Greenland for my networking studies, the laptop seems pretty ideal for a guy like me who travels to between countries 2-4 times a year. :)

Also, for Dreamhacks!

My favourite thing is definitely the design of this laptop. Aspecially the red and black colours and the red keyboard backlight which perfectly matches my new Corsair Vengeance K70 keyboard which I ordered today to slip my old Lenovo notebook keyboard.

I like the awesome color scheme picked for it! And of course, your signatures!

I like how in the name it has "JK" that is short for Joking.

I like the design and the hardware inside.

I like the fact that even though it appears to be a very capable gamer, they gave the exterior style without making it look like other " over-the-top " brands that i wont mention...coughalienwarecoughcough. The ROG symbol is enough for the people who know, and yet not in your face enough for the people who dont.

Current Rig as of 7/30/13

A10-6800k, Asrock Extreme 6, 16GB Kingston Hyper X 2133Mhz RAM, Asus 2GB 7770, OCZ vertex 4 128GB SSD, 2TB Barracuda HDD, Rosewill Hive 750 watt supply, and CM Storm Trooper case.

The fact that it is a gaming notebook that actually has a battery life!