ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite things about the G550JK is the aluminum finish, color scheme and Luke's signature!

I like the signatures because it makes this laptop a one of a kind! Also my Alienware laptop is way out of date :P

The thing I love most about this laptop is the fact that it has a better graphics card than mine :) GeForce 320 M here!

Best thing about this gaming notebook is the fact that it was on a mountain.

Also it is only 27mm (I heard) at it's thickest point and the awesome looking red highlights in and around the notebook look sick.

That to.

My favorite thing its just the power of this laptop and also, It doesn't looks so fat c:

I love the matte aluminum finish as well as the sub-woofer that comes with the laptop :) 

My favourite things about this PC is definetely both the specs and overall build quality and looks/thickness! :)

My Gaming PC: i5 2500k @ 4.6 GHz, ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 Motherboard, Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler, Corsair XMS3 8 GB 1333MHz RAM (2x4), MSI R7870 Twin Frozr 2GD5 @ 1050-1100 MHz (Twin Frozr 3), Intel 330 Series SSD 120 GB, Seagate Barracuda 2 TB HDD, Corsair Carbide 500r Case, FSP Aurum Series Gold 700w PSU.

Keyboard: Corsair K90, Mouse: Corsair M60, Mousemat: Razer Vespula, Headset: SteelSeries 5Hv3, Monitor: ASUS VG248QE.

I like the build quality not just overall, but for the sure-fire performance while on the cold pressure-built top of a mountain. So Quality +1!

I really like how the G550JK can house such powerful hardware while being so slim.

My favorite thing is the aluminum build and all the signatures on the bottom of it.

I really, really like the aesthetics of the computer. Asus is amazing at making beautiful computers and parts.

--Penis size, like resolution, is just a number--

--Hail GabeN--

I like this laptop for it's sleek look, and compared to my current laptop, its light weight.

I like that it's ROG which means quality

damn... i really like ... well... where do i start... all of it... a Republic of gamers, gaming (duh) notebook... i allways wanted one...  i like the fact is a real gaming notebook... and is very pretty aswell..

My favorite thing about the G550Jk is that It has a 1080p screen, something that I don't see that often. Also that it offers a lot of features that you don't get on other notebooks priced around the same.

My favorite thing about the G550Jk is that It has a 1080p screen, something that I don't see that often. Also that it offers a lot of features that you don't get on other notebooks priced around the same.