LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

i think the best part is the 1440p ... can NEVER have to many pixels haha  B)  anyways Hope i win one my darn iphone has been acting up for months and still have a year on my contract :o

Not used a 1080p screen mobile.. nd here comes awesome freaking 1440p... 530+ppi

the monitor i m using is 1080p :blink: ..  dual window feature of lg G3 is supercool for doing tasks simultaneously ..esp for msging

its like dream to have such a phone with so many latest features ...

I love the thin bezels, and that LG managed to pull off what no other manufacturer hasn't been able to do, which is squeeze a 5.5" screen into a typical 5" screen body. It's just beautiful.

The display is very sharp at 1440p but my favouret part is not its resolution its the fact that the it has such thin bezels which make it look so awesome!!

I have 3

My favorite feature would have to be the laser focus with Optical Image Stabilization (in case you didn't know :P ) and the slow motion recording of course.

Next two would be the RAM and extremely thin bezel with one of if not the best usage of screen real estate. And thanks for the opportunity Linus!! :D

My favorite thing about this phone is that it is not my cracked Iphone 4. ???Go team apple??? Also, that my boyfriend wants it. And that I could make him do whatever I'd like, for this phone. The screen is pretty rad and so is the wireless charging. Life would be made so easy. I would enjoy the camera, for portfolio work.  ^_^

Buttons on the back because on most large phones my fingers never reach the buttons but I think I wouldn't have that complaint on this 5.5 inch 1440p monster :D

I really loved the part were you showed that you could swipe in a lot of settings to change how the way the touch buttons and all looked like! That was pretty awesome!

My favorite feature of this phone is probably the buttons on the back of the device. It feels like a better solution then mounting the buttons on the bezel. 

The best thing that I like about the G3 is that LG listened to the consumers feedback from the G2 and delivered an excellent product!

My favourite feature of the G3 is definitely the design. One of the sleekest looking phones I've ever seen.

My favorite aspect is easily the stunning design. With a brushed metal finish, tiny bezzles, and a huge 5.5 inch screen in a phone almost the size of a Galaxy S5, it's amazing! Hope I win and good luck all

What I like most about the g3 are the buttons on the back.And the costume UI also looks good.

I want it because it looks awesome and I actually live in Korea and it's also time for me to get a new phone!

I love the phone because of the QHD, the high-end specs, the camera, the overall design, and it's LG!

My favorite thing on the LG G3 is the well placed buttons on the back and I love that the back is removable so if my battery fails (not that I'm saying its going to happen) or if I want to make it compatible with wireless charging I can do that. I also really like the IR blaster because you dont see that on too many phones

In my opinion it's a solid phone and I really love the features of android (Settings & Customizability) with a nice easy to use, simple and sexy look ( Not forgetting those kicking animations). It combines the beautiful icons of ios and the functionality of android . I also love the Circle view cover for quick use and the lg g watch that was ment to go with it.( The Infinim is alright)

My favorite thing from the review was when the ease of use features were mentioned like the splitting of to two windows and the available adjustment of the keyboard. 

My favorite feature are the buttons on the back, great design!

What I love the most about the LG G3 is the look of it. I like how the buttons are on the back and the metal-like plastic finish.