LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the multitasking feature. With running a Attack of the B-Team Server for minecraft "insert cheap plug for my server here"it would be helpful for me to have the Server console running on the side while having youtube open watching videos/music. This phone would also save me from my shit Windows Phone that everyone was telling me not to buy but i bought anyway

God of smartphones... i love the 1440p display the most.....

German philosopher Immanuel will say this :

"A phone with DSLR's laser focusing system and a 1440p screen with super awesome ergonomic button placements? I Kant believe it, this should be the new way of life!"

#philosophyjoke

Favorite thing is the button placement, and the bezels.

My favorite part has to be the back buttons, it's just so different from most other phones.

Please don't count my two posts, I accidentally posted the same thing twice but can't figure out how to delete my second post (This ONE) all I could do was edit it.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the tricked out looking LG skin thats running on it. Seems to own TouchWiz and is more functional than stock.

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the tricked out looking LG skin thats running on it. Seems to own TouchWiz and is more functional than stock.

Love the fact that you can upgrade the memory on it, the slim bezel and you can add wireless charging if you choose.

Family is Everything ....But a fast pc with an SSD is NIce

Definatly those thin bezels.

OH NO MEH GOLD STATUS!!

What I like about the G3 is the size and the resolution.  I like to work on fractals and my M8 just doesn't cut it imo, size wise anyways.  I think I would be able to get much more detailed pictures out of that resolution.  Also never owned an LG device since the EnV2 hehe, looks like they are stepping up their game.

I think the screen resolution is great. I hope I win

Favourite part. by far is the 5.5inch 1440p screen!!,

Alos like the buttons on the back Idea..

This is one of the best smart phones available cutting edge design crisp clean display, also impressive UI.

"When the game is over the king and the pawn go back in the same box".

WoOwO....LG G3 The best Smartphone Available up to Date...its 2K Display speaks out wht it wnt to Show Of..MoreOVer its 13Mp Laser Focus Camera is just a charm..Snapdragon 801 soc with 3gb Ram...LG nailed it..Love to have this Beast in my hand and this is best Giveaway ever,Thumbs up 

What i love is the QHD display! Other companies are trying to get ppi in the 400 's and then theres the g3 with its MASSIVE pixel density

What i love is the QHD display! Other companies are trying to get ppi in the 400 's and then theres the g3 with its MASSIVE pixel density

I like the many handy Software tweaks most. Having a huge or/and high quality Display should be standard by now for high end phones and the Software nowadays makes the biggest difference for me.

My favorite part is definitely the screen,1440p!!

I am loving the smartly placed back buttons, as well as the super-sized display :)