LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The way the multitasking works. Plus the keyboard is a lot better than the GS3. 

I like the fact that it has a 5.5 inch display putting it into phablet territory. A larger screen is easier on my eyes for reading PDFs, websites, etc. Also, replaceable battery on a metal phone is a sweet touch. Additionally, data will work on my cellular provider in Canada (for 3G+ anyway) =). 

My favorite things about the g3 are its huge 5.5 inch display and the slick looking body/design.

Thanks for another awesome giveaway and video linus,

-Billy

My favorite thing about the phone has got to be the bezel and the backing. I actually want to try to get used to using the back as buttons, it seems alien to me.

i love the version of android it runs

sorry posted twice

Edited by DAZ77

The design of the phone is just stunning, and it also seems pretty snappy :D

The buttons on the back, the HD resolution, it's android, the 13 megapixel camera. I could go on and on  :P  :P

I really like how LG G3 present the multi-tasking feature, specifically with the zoom in and out function for multi-tasking.

Like the button placement on the back, clean edges and the perseverance of the removable back cover + user replaceable 3000mah battery. 

My absolute favorite thing about the LG G3 is the ton of options it has in the settings app. I've seen many videos of the features and it amazes me how much effort went into customization. I really do wish more phones had those features out of the box.

My favourite part is the back buttons, they're really great! 

One of my favorite features of the LG G would probably be the fact that there are no buttons on the side because, like you said, they can be pressed in your pocket and be very annoying.

where to begin, I've been a fan of the LG G series since the first one. I currently own the G pro and i love its screen size and the G3 would would make that same screen size so beautiful with its resolution, plus i love changing my background all the time. i am already accustom to the to the LG UI so this updated version would only treat me better witch makes me so happy that they have flattened everything to the UI. the whole phone is just so amazing to me i look at it like a little boy with a Lamborghini poster the design is flawless with all its features its what i consider the perfect phone of 2014. all personal  opinions of course but those aside I believe any one would agree with me that this phone is a heavy contender to go against GO LG!!!! LINUS TECH videos are amazing i hope to make something great and informative like these one of these days!

The things I like most about the G3 are it's buttons on the back, and the screen real estate you get; which is very important if you multitask a LOT if like me.

For me it would have to be an attractive yet removable backplate which means battery swapping and a microsd slot and wireless charging capabilities.

I really liked the slim design and very high res screen. It looks pretty epic, hopefully 1440P becomes more widely supported. 

For me it would have to be an attractive yet removable backplate which means battery swapping and a microsd slot and wireless charging capabilities.

My favourite thing about the phone are the tiny bezels and the 1440p screen! :o