LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

loves me dem thin bezels, Linus. I hope I get one of those phones. :P

Replaceable battery and screen and configurable ui!

My favorite feature is the buttons being on the back yep I always touch the lock button on my Z1.....

hmmm, plenty of things to like, also plenty of things to disslike

can't tell for sure, unless i get one and try it out :P

My favorite thing about the G3 was the super slim bezels and the high resolution 1440p display used on this phone. one more thing is you said it didn't feel like a compromise because its sturdily built, that IMO is the most important part of a phone for me! Nice review

Linus, you went over everything i needed to know. Good job!!

I love the design, and the big screen with amazing resolution :)

I like the design(of the phone and of the android) . Keep up the good work . Thumbs up from me ;)

I really liked how you can remove and exchange the backplate for something different. Plus the way android looks is very cool and a huge difference from ios, which I use.

My favorite thing about this phone is how it has such a nice clean look, especially with the buttons on the back. That makes holding it a lot easier than other smartphones ;)

my fav thing about the phone is its design        MUCH SEXY 

The awesome screen real estate for a phone and to use its multi tasking functions on the massive phone screen

My favorite thing is the massive resolution screen and the design :rolleyes:  

My favourite part of this phone is the fact that it would fit in my hands unlike iPhones.

My favorite feature of the phone is the ability to switch the on screen buttons! :D

I like the better app switching, the thin bezels and the larger 5.5" screen whilst not making the phone to bulky.

My favourite part of this phone is the fact that it would fit in my hands unlike iPhones.

The fact that the volume buttons are on the back of the phone is a really cool feature to have. Also I love that you can reply to a text without going all the way to the message. That would save so much time for someone who texts a lot like me.

I like the customizability very much. Finally a stock rom which I can adjust to my needs.

My favorite part is the massive resolution - I thought 1080p was a lot for a phone, and here we are with 1440p!

Of course that lovely design ! :) I am lucky enough to have seen the phone in a store in person :) it's really something spectacular :) great job LG !

Everyone I'm sure is going to say the screen for the lg g3, however my favorite thing has to be how thin the bezels are along with the laser autofocus. I like big screens that don't have giant phone dimensions if that makes any sense. And I love to take pictures, and autofocusing on my gs2 isn't the best.

The thing I like about the phone the most is that insanely high ppi screen which no doubt looks gorgeous in person (and way better than my crappy internet can show me in 360p), it sure takes a load on Apple's Retina displays. 

i really like the godlike 1440p res, i would use it for gaming IF doesnt work for my carrier. still i'll love it if i win it