LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love how critical you can be on things you dislike and like about certain aspects of ANY of the products you review. One example (from this review) is how you loved that backspacing once gets rid of auto-corrected words.

My favourite part of the review was when you told us we could win one but the screen and laser sensing camera are easily my favourite things about the phone :)

My favorite part is the whole video. It is so professionally made and the phone is awesome.

my favorite part from your review is the information about that large 3 Gigs of RAM and 534 pixel density. Thats really a sharp view for such a phone

My favorite part is that beautiful thin bezel!

My favorite part was just getting a different perspective from someone with little android experience yet still a lot of knowledge of technology! It was very interesting hearing your view point for me being a person who has (and probably will) only ever use android devices.

I really like the software on this product. Also the looks is really good.

Smart Keyboard
Of course, LG G3 lives up to being a smartphone as the keyboard learns the way you type and the language. LG's own manufacturing companies have tried with various features of the keyboard which is indispensable all typists and a variety of smartphone users. One of the great features of the keyboard and adapt on your typing behavior.

The clean design from the super small bezel to having the buttons all on the back. The nicer plastic that is still removable is also a big plus.

I like the following

1. Linus recognizes the PCMASTERRACE 'tip of the hat back at ya'

2. The phone having the volume buttons and sleep button on the back

3. The giveaways are within my band frequency, so it would work to its full potential if i were to get one

... it looks awesome !!!

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Definitely the battery. I've been wanting a phone with a massive battery for forever, even at the cost of thickness (I use a battery case for my current phone and actually prefer the added heft). The fact that it's end user replaceable by design is a massive plus as well. I get the feeling the life isn't going to be as impressive as I hope since that's quite a large screen with a ton of pixels for the GPU to push but I'm sure it's a lot better than the 1500mA/h batteries most phones ship with.

My favorite features of the g3 are the amazingly slim bezels, the big battery which is also removable and the tap to wake feature :)

Good luck to everyone!

I very like the quick text reply that you don't have to exit the application that  you are using.

I also like how you can change the keyboard size, cos I have big figures, large keyboard will be very helpful

best part of the phone: the front! (small bezels and that bottom logo)

Dual window mode, ultimate multi-tasking!

Oh and those awesome specs.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is how easy it is to customize the phone. If I owned one I would get a wireless charger backplate!

The functionality that it adds to stock android is amazing. The customization is ridiculous, google needs to take notes. Amazing 

Join TEAM LTT in the fight against COVID-19 with F@H & BOINC ~ My EOC Folding Stats ~ My F@H Stats ~ My BOINC Stats

Daily Driver: i7-8086/32GB RAM/500GB SSD/4TB HDD/RTX2070/PG279Q

Unraid Server: 2700X/32GB RAM/750GB RAW SSD/22TB RAW HDD/GTX 1050

I love the screensize with the resolution, even do alot of people might say you can not see the difference, you actually can see it.