LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

LG G3's great feature is the 3GB RAM + the amazing screen resolution.

I'd say my favorite feature is the LG's Skin after hearing about all the additional features it kinda of makes me wish stock android came with some of them. Especially being about to reply to messages over whatever else you are doing.

The thing i most like about the G3 is the Knock-on function :D

BTw great timing for a giveaway my S2 died 1 week ago :P

I like the sleek design where they removed the buttons and placed them on the back. Making them more ergonomic definitly makes usage more enjjoyable.

My favorite thing about the lg g3 has to be the removable battery. Most phones don't have this except for the gs5. And this phone takes a massive dump of the gs5 when it comes to build quality and screen quality. (happy almost 4th!!)

My favorite thing about the G3 is dat backplate it looks really cool and the UI looks cool, but no Idea if it is as good as it looks

What I like most about the g3 is that they were still able to keep the phone with a premium feeling while providing things like a removable back and smaller bezel.

My favorite feature is the dual windows as it won't interfere with what you are doing like reading stuff 

Best part about the LG G3 is exactly what Linus said about the OS. Perfect balance between stock and custom.  LG gets it right. 

The best thing about this phone in my opinion is the larger screen size, the reason is because equipped with a more powerful cpu and gpu, it can handle multitasking much better (unlike several Samsung phones).

The larger battery is a definite plus, great phones such as the nexus 5 have much room for improvement, even though they are closer to perfect in my opinion, but the poor battery life on the nexus is unacceptable in my opinion.

Woooop!! I love the thin bezels. + it's a sexy mothaf%£$ phone. 

p.s My current phone is a k800i lol  :lol:

I love the replaceable battery! I think that feature is overlooked by too many manufacturers.  I really don't want to get the GS5 after dealing with my GS3 for two years but these are looking like my only options

my favorite thing is the buttons on the back. i find it unique and more convenient on these bigger phones

I love the replaceable battery! I think that feature is overlooked by too many manufacturers.  I really don't want to get the GS5 after dealing with my GS3 for two years but these are looking like my only options

I really like the design of the phone, both hardware and software. I'm big on flat design, the android skin and the phone's shape look fantastic together.

I'd have to be the screen... video games, and your favourite videos would look extremely well, and LG's android version looks great to me.

My favorite Feature would have to be that screen resolution. Just in a performance enthusiast way and see the performance difference based on screen res.  REMEMBER. Resolution is just a number

PEhm9bR.png

Defenatly the removeable back, never know when your gonna need two batteries!

While I like that LG is pushing the pixel density front. I am really curious/excited about the laser focusing. 

"Practice static safety, hack naked." - Mega Tokyo

i7-3770K, 16GB, Samsung 840PRO, R9-290X, Corsair 650D

Great phone, resolution is better than my monitor