LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I actually loved two things:

The flat UI (looks like LG is moving towards the flat trend) and the camera (man, that laser focus :o)

The Best part would be dat you can remove the back-cover.

you can say wat you want but it will freeze sometime and at that point i am happy to take out the battery my self.

I'm a big fan of being able to rearrange the buttons and being able to hide them. The customizability of the unlock method is also very awesome.

I really love the look of it, everything about it, warmer colors, and of course the snappiness of the phone.

Thin bezel. Let's hope this is a trend that catches on.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the slim bezel.

surprisingly I like the LG skin.. kinda looks stock but tricked out :D  

My favorite thing about the phone is the slim design with no side buttons! That's awesome

my favorite thing about it is the removable battery & wireless charging option, I would probably paint the back of mine if I had one.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

The design of the L.G. G3, definitely provides the possibility of creating "something new" compared to many other presently available phones.  Because of this, especially the thinner bezels, the overall design becomes my favorite part of the LG G3!

My favorite part about the phone is the improved split screening

I have to say the screen would be my favorite part of the phone. I would love to own a LG product. I have been on the Samsung bandwagon since the s3.

the power of the phone and the design are what i think look the best about it. Hope i can win one!

My favorite feature is the soft edges around the screen and the phone's design 

I have to say the screen would be my favorite part of the phone. I would love to own a LG product. I have been on the Samsung bandwagon since the s3.

the res on the phone, even though you mentioned you can't tell the difference from 720p, 1080p.. but its nice to see it for once with my own eyes.. also the cpu speed and battery! Really important!

the res on the phone, even though you mentioned you can't tell the difference from 720p, 1080p.. but its nice to see it for once with my own eyes.. also the cpu speed and battery! Really important!

I like the ui, it's not too different to stock android but has a few nice little extras. Reminds me of a lot of roms I've used! I guess the resolution is alright too :)

It's the buttons on the back that are cool, also the ability to change the back cover

My favorite things about it is the absolutely stunning design and how well they made it look with the sexy tiny bezels and also the fact it has a user replaceable batter and the default cover is metal ;D

Also love the 2560x1440 resolution screen and the fact the Korean version has 3 GB ram as 2 GB has never been enough for me, I always end up cleaning my RAM all the time and trying to minimize it because I'm a perfectionist and I love making my already perfects products even more perfect ;D

I like the back buttons and the screen.