LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The best thing about this phone and the recent LG devices is that they focus on the minimal bezels.. this makes the phone looks so premium and its what everyone wants.. more screen small phone! Perfect!

Favourite feature is definitely the 2560x1440 screen!

I love the ability to answer text messages in other applications and the beatiful design.

My favourite features have to be the 1440p screen and the buttons on the back!

I personally love the huge screen and THOSE BEZELS MAN, they just make the phone look gorgeous. I also like how clean the front of the phone looks.

I like the high specs, te massive screen resolution and the buttons on te back are also handy to have!

(BTW. Nice video!)

My favorite part of this phone is the dual screen option. Now I can browse reddit and search for fedoras on Amazon simultaneously!

Thanks for doing the giveaway.

what else could it be if not that huge resolution in that small screen !

I love the big screen and the giant resolution :D Also the very nice built quality and the clean look

I am fan of that fast performance. I really need a G3 right now. I have an old nokia, and it's not even comparable :/ So I would be very thankful to you if I could get to use one of them. Thank you.

Loving the thin bezels and the 1440p resolution. Not sure whether it's overkill on a mobile screen, but pushing tech beyond current standards is always a good thing.

I personally liked the sleek case. looked pretty seamless and pretty.

my favorite thing about this phone would have to be the amazing screen

My favorite part of the G3 are the buttons on the back :)

CPU: i5-3570K Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus MB: MSI Z77MA-G45 Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM GPU: PNY GeForce GTX 770 4GB Case: Rosewill Challenger-U3 ATX PSU: Rosewill Hive 650W OS: Windows 7 Pro 64bit Monitor: ViewSonic VX2370Smh-LED Keyboard: Some Dell Keyboard Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Logitech G930

That screen resolution. Juicy :P

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the bottom button customization. There is different type of phones so example I have a htc z atm (sucks) and it has the home button on left, menu button in the middle and back button on right (+ a search button) and now I'm so used to it that I would have to learn the buttons again. Though this phone has the volume and power button on back of the phone but I think that is just a good thing and I would learn it quikly and its way faster to find the buttons than on other phones. :D

Sorry if my english sucks :P

Gotta say dat screen is my favorite part about it! Those buttons on the back come in a close second though  ;) I'vs cracked my screen 3 times trying to reach the buttons... 

What I most liked was definitely the level of customization. Change the bottom buttons and animations looks pretty interesting.

Love the fact that it has fairly good OS and big screen to push the market

I think my favorite part is the large number of options that can be changed.  Also not haveing the buttons on the sides I think would make it easier to hold while in a phone call.

My favorite part is definitely the design of the screen and front bezels and the removable back cover.

Favorite has to be the ability to remove that battery. Makes it easier to replace a worn or failing battery down the road

My favorite moment was when you talk about the design !! I agree, thanks to the thin bezels is without any doubt a good looking phone!!!!!