LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing with the G3 is that it's not a iPhone.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 has to be the buttons in the back, which makes the screen bezel a hell of a lot thinner. Before this video I was not aware of the many customization options that the LG software gives the users. My second favorite thing has to be their customized version of android. 

The thing I liked most about your video on the G3 was how you went more into depth on all the features the G3 has built in. That is something I have not seen from many reviews. Great job on the video!

My favorite thing about the G3 has to be the way it is designed, thin bezels,a large screen and on-screen buttons make it a beautiful device.

My favorite thing about this phone?! OH man, this is though!

Nah jk...

Almost everything about this phone I don't like, I LOVE... The camera quality I've read some reviews that were very good, the screen is brilliant, the build quality is impressive, and what I like the most... The UI, this is the first time I wouldn't search on XDA to view some guides to root, unlock, and change the entire rom because of the UI, this one is very nice, very clean looking and easy to use.

P.D. I also love LG for giving away 25 phones *-* <3

I like that it is 3 years newer than my current android phone, plus the customization of the bottom buttons and type pad.

My Favorite thing about this phone Not mentioned in the review is how the weather will determine what the phone will look like. If the day is gonig to rain the wallpaper will indicate I should bring a umbrella cause if I don't my mom would kill me

My favorite thing about the G3 has to be the way it is designed, thin bezels,a large screen and on-screen buttons make it a beautiful device.

I really appreciate the customizable UI and the fast camera.

Favorite thing for me is the killer display and the hole interface of the software!

Favourite part has to be wireless charging and making a phone better than Samsungs.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the back buttons!

I really like the smooth comparisons with the m8 in the video!

Sorry double post, browser lag...

Edited by 2 liter popcorn

My favorite part of the LG G3 is the customizable bottom buttons because I hate relearning where the buttons are place in a phone, I usually just hit the wrong buttons when i get a new phone because of muscle memory of the previous phone.

I like the back buttons and thin bezels.

I love the ability to text while watching video that is super sweet! and the ability to text without closing out other app's that will be so useful! If i win this i will be so freaking happy I have been waiting to upgrade my phone since i first got my LG Titan ya... that's a real stone age phone lol!

take a look at my garbage phone lOl http://www.cellunlocker.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/unlock_lg_p509.png

The phone is a beast, back buttons, 3gb ram and that glooorious 1440p screen gotta be my favorite part.

Best design out there for a 5.5" phone (mostly the button placement) and the coolest gimmick that might be fun to use, the know knock unlock :P

My favorite part about this phone is the buttons on the back.