LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Everyone I'm sure is going to say the screen for the lg g3, however my favorite thing has to be how thin the bezels are along with the laser autofocus. I like big screens that don't have giant phone dimensions if that makes any sense. And I love to take pictures, and autofocusing on my gs2 isn't the best.

My favorite part about the LG G3 is the 'middle of the ground android'. I think it looks better than plain android, I especially like the text bank for easy copy and paste. But it doesn't try to do too much.

My favorite thing about the G3 must be the design, it's looking far better than the iPhone 5S imo.  :wub:

Everyone I'm sure is going to say the screen for the lg g3, however my favorite thing has to be how thin the bezels are along with the laser autofocus. I like big screens that don't have giant phone dimensions if that makes any sense. And I love to take pictures, and autofocusing on my gs2 isn't the best.

I like the slim bezels and the ultra sharp screen.

Love the design, the thin

Bezel especially

Love the design, the thin

Bezel especially

The screen and back buttons are the best aspects of this phone imo.  Linus and Slick getting together for some sexy time (6:57) makes me feel bad for Linus' wife, but the heart wants what the heart wants :D

Honestly, my favorite feature is the interface. It really is the perfect blend of freedom and simplicity.

I like how they're making the most out of that resolution and size with a decent UI, it's a step in the right direction, great for multitasking!

Honestly, the buttons on the back will be what wins it for me. It means both a thinner phone and more comfortable overall use.

I like that the LG G3 doesn't have any buttons on the sides. I don't know how many times I've accidentally pressed the wrong button when holding my phone. :)

the screen size and viewing 2 apps at once is very nice.

I personally like big phones, I have massive hands so that's great for me. And if I win one do I get to have a hot date with slick too?

this phone has a higher resolution screen than all of my firends' monitors!

My favorite part about the LG G3 from the review is the display. Although all aspects of the display aren't perfect, 530+ PPI is still pretty awesome. I'd love to win the giveaway and experience it first hand!

My favorite part was the 2560x1440 res display, should make small things very pleasing to view.

Buttons at the back are the best thing that LG ever made.

The resolution and Display size is awesome. Even if I wouldn't be able to use it as a phone it is still a awesome entertainment machine!

I have always preferred stock android, however my favorite thing is the custom UI and all the options it includes.

The customization is just amazing for this phone, adjusting the bottom buttons is exactly what I want in a phone.

I don't think we have ever seen a phone with so little bezels. That and the awesome resolution are the killer features.

Love that bezel, or lack thereof. It makes it pretty compact for such a big phone.

My favorite thing about the lg g3 must be the thin bezels, i really like the large screen but other similar sized phones are so wide, also i like the back buttons because i can change volume While it's in My pocket.