LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Best thing about it is support for wireless charging and it has a removeable battery. 

One of my favorite parts is that 530+ ppi display. And the other one are those sexy bezels.

That screen is extremely convencing, my favourite!

No side buttons, great backplate, and dat screen res just really caught my eye. But overall, my favorite part was the design. The screen resolution just isn't very useful like you said.

My Fav part of this phone would have the be the SD card expansion and removable back.  I have the G2 and it just keep running out of space!!!!  In Addition  to that I would love to add my own custom modded backing with QI charging and such.  

I haven't thought of a good signature yet.

I really like the thin bezels on the sides. Phones with large screens already feel massive. If they have thick edges too, it just makes it even worse. 

That and it's sexeh.

No side buttons, great backplate, and dat screen res just really caught my eye. But overall, my favorite part was the design. The screen resolution just isn't very useful like you said.

Favorite part is easily the build quality. That backing, which is removable, is amazing.

Intel 3570k @ 4.5GHz | Coolermaster N520 | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | MSI GTX 760 Gaming Edition | Patriot Pyro 120 GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD | WD Black 750 GB HDD | Acer H236HL | NEC 1740CX | Razer Blackwidow Original w/ Gunmetal Grey Plasti-Dip| Razer Imperator 2012 | Moto X 32Gb

http://steamcoumminuty.com/id/precourser | https://teksyndicate.com/users/precourser | http://www.youtube.com/user/Precourser1

LG def has the best skin other than stock.

Loved the quick-reply and changing the navigation buttons.

The fact that a flagship finally has a MicroSD card. That'll make this thing INSANE as an emulation device. I'm actually salivating at how gorgeous Mario would look on that screen..pixels gonna be sharp as frick B)

My favorite parts are the 1440p screen and the buttons on the back.

The absolute best thing about the LG G3 for me is that you're able to make the product you're own, you can customize it in so many ways, it's the feeling of being able to do that that makes this phone for me simply great.

My favourite thing is the screen. The size would be amazing, I'm getting tired of the teeny display on my iPhone 5 and the extremely high pixel density would be a nice bonus.

Cheers!!

i5 4440 (upgrade impending), ASUS Maximus VI Hero, Corsair vengance 8gb 1600mhz, GTX 770, samsung 840 evo 120GB, 1tb WD Black, Corsair RM650, H100i, Corsair Air 540.

My favorite thing about this phone is the 1440p display. i love high density screens. i also like the this bezel. :)

LG G3 is a rock solid phone in every aspect! So much powerful. 

I love the big beauty screen, fast cpu and expandable storage at most.

This phone put's the smart in smartphones. I love the flexible interface, elegant design, and the way it raises the bar on high definition. I'm so eager to take it for a spin! :)

My favorite thing has to be the resolution. I tried my friend's copy earlier today, and it looks a lot more detailed than my old 720p HTC phone. 

The thin bezels, mostly.

Also, you finally tricked me into signing up on the forum and following on twitter.

--
Me.

It has one of the sexiest design i Bad evver seen!!!!

Being able to respond to a text without switching apps is a fantastic feature. Can't say how many times I've been in the middle of something and having to switch to around just to respond "ok". 

CPUIntel Core i7-6800K CPU CoolerNZXT Kraken X61 MotherboardMSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon RAMG.Skill Ripjaws V Series 4x4GB DDR4-2133 

StorageSamsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme CaseNZXT Noctis 450 PSUEVGA SuperNOBA 1000 P2

It has one of the sexiest design i Bad evver seen!!!!

I cant figure out how to get rid of these posts...