LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The best thing about that phone is that I could read /r/pcmasterrace on more pixels than a potato could ever dream of. 

My favourite feature about the LG G3 is the super thin bezels.

I agree with your review of the android skin, Linus. It doesnt quite hit the mark from what Ive seen.

I would however love to feel the smartphone in my hand, and especially try out those back buttons.

My favorite feature has to be that screen. It's 1440p!

My favorite feature about this phone would have to be the multiscreen and quick in-app messaging reply from the notification bar. Really wish I had those on my HTC one :(

I couldn't care less about how the phone looks.

The amount of customization though.... Being able to make it feel personal.. Now that I like. 

My favorite part of the G3 has to be its physical dimensions.  Very impressive fitting a 5.5in QHD display into a phone that's barely bigger than the S5 with its 5.1in screen.

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

I love how they added the function for moving those bottom buttons around to your liking (the back and home buttons)

My favourite thing is the unique design and the large display within a relatively small body.

My favorite things would be the customizability of the interface (love the idea of being able to rearrange and add persistent buttons at the bottom) and the excellent 3 gigs of RAM.

Favourite part? Hmm, I would say the 5,5 inch display or the backside buttons!
I really want this phone :D I hope i have a chance to win as a European!

I liked the part of the:Thats a huge battery but i cant tell you how much time does it lasts

Favorite part was your response to HDR :D

Best thing is the slim bezels 

I love that it has a 1440p screen resolution! Please let me win!

The 3GB of RAM and obviously the beautiful display are my favorite

There are a lot of things to like of the G3. The big removable battery, the laser finder, microSD slot god why isn't standard, but I think my favorites would be the "recent apps" screen and the customization of the keyboard.

My favourite feature has to be the buttons being on the back and not the side of the phone. 

I really like the slow-motion video capturing. Even though it's a bit worse than on Linus's, it's still an amazing feature on a smartphone

Gotta love the specs on this puppy! I'd say 3 gigs of RAM are my favorite though.  :)

Really love the whole spec of this phone, can't afford to own one so really like to win one.

My favourite part of the phone would have to be the sleek sides with buttons on the back, its something only LG seems to be doing and would be brilliant to experience.

You can change the battery without resorting to chemicals or a sharp object! If i like a phone i usually keep it long enough that i need to change its battery.

Big fav would be the movement of the side bumper buttons to the back. Much easier to use for these new "phablet" phones (I own a Note 2).

Besides that, the biggest factor would be the major hardware bump with snapdragon 801 and 3 gb of ram..danggg. I'd love to use that new change for customizing the skin and many other things with it ;P