LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the metallic design and the 5.5" display!

Linus, I liked how you didn't fall into the trend of many reviewers and just go "DEM PIXELS." It angers me to no end how many reviewers ignore the QUALITY of a screen over just it's resolution, color gamut, brightness, contrast, and speed all play major factors in a screen's quality. That is why (and this is coming from a sworn Apple hater and android Phanboy) the iPhone Screen demolishes many Android devices with higher resolutions, it's a just a better quality panel.

That being said, I still love my S4 more than anything else I've used, including any and all iPhones, so yeah, Good review, hope I win, take it easy, Atomiku out.

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

My favourite function is the LG UI, I've tried some of these custom launcher stuff, but that always end with a not working phone...

My favorite feature has to be the 1440p screen.

Frenando II/Grease Lightning and His Perpherials

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | Gigabyte 7950 WF3 Crossfire | G.Skill Sniper 2x4GB 2133Mhz  | CM HAF 922 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | 120GB Kingston HyperX | Corsair TX750 | X-Star DP2710 + 34UM95 | CM Hyper 212 EVO + LOTS 'O FANS | CM Storm QuickFire Pro | Logitech G502| Fiio E17 | Sennhieser HD 600 and CX 985

E: got error. Still double post. Now I can win two phones dhuh.

2 major features I like about the LG phone is the screen resolustion and the snapdragon processor.

My favorite part is being able to have two apps opened on the same screen at the same time.

My favorite thing is the look, and those thin bezels.

My favorite thing is the fact the battery is removable and supports wireless charging. Finally companies are listening to consumers.

Definately favourite thing would be the buttons being on the back. Such a nice change from other competitors (looking at you samsung and HTC)

The UI customization options since my android 2.3 phone I've been using for three years has next to no options.

In my opinion the best part about it is the software, the part where you can very thoroughly customize the visual aspects of the G3, this is one thing that most phones tend to miss.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the new flat looking Android skin, i really like it. Sure it's not stock Android yet ''Sigh'' but it's a lot better, i mean let's face it...alot of the Android skins out there is really bad...touchwiz...i'm looking at you.

I like the upgradeable back cover. And yea.. Android.

I don't use Twitter so when I win please send some smoke signals.

Sorry i dnt mean to post the same comment twice, it lagged so i pressed reply a second time and it posted it twice :P how do i remove this ?

Edited by Elgabro

Wow quite a few things I like about this phone. First of all, I'd like to switch to android! The feature I like most here is the wireless charging possibilities! 

I like the way you can customize litterally anything...

I really like the unique placement of lock and volume buttons but you gotta love the resolution.

The 2k display or GHD display even though it might not be in use as much

The Asian is Everywhere

My favourite part is the attention to detail in making it look like a premium flagship should, and multi window mode is pretty awesome too.

Lets see. Best feature in my opinion? The Multitasking and the ability of replying to texts without the need of switching screen.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am loving the design so far, especially the volume button being moved to the back ( Want to see how much it helps to not accidentally lock the phone when rotating between portrait and landscape. Also the dual windows? Awesome!