LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favorite thing about the G3 is the sceen 1440p is good but i´am looking forward to 2.gen.

but the 5.5" sceen with the slim besel and the buttons on the back is really nice 

-kristian buckhoj-

I Love the Aluminium Back, It will match perfectly with my Lenovo laptop!

All is done.

i would say the buttonless bezel to be my favorite thing for hardware and quick txt on the software side.

My favorite part is the home/volume location, and also the laser focus. :)

My favorite part was the screen. 1440p is beautiful.

My favourite thing is the thin bezzles and that the buttons are on the back :)

My favorite part a out this phone is its amazing 2560x1440 screen!!

My favorite feature has to be the LG skin. While I'm not normally a fan of "tricked out Android skins", the one LG uses seems to not be so bad at all.

My fave thing about this phone is actually the design: Unlike other phones *cof* GS5 *cof* it doesnt look like a band aid and doesnt feel like a childrens toy.

I would really like to replace my Nokia 6630 with this :D

Love the back-mounted buttons.

I love the look of this phone and the amazing CPU, really wanna get it and play Gangster Vegas and GTA San Andreas :P

beautiful phone, big qhd screen, lots of ram, fast cpu and buttons on the back. Nice!

The keyboard customizability, the back buttons and the ability to reply to messages without minimizing current app are probably the things I like the most from the video, seems like the kind of additions one would actually use. Plus I use even much smaller phones two-handedly, so the wideness issue doesn't seem like a problem.

My favorite thing about this phone is the screen size!!

I definitely like the thin bezels and the big 1440p screen.

My favorite thing about the g3 is it's high resolution/giant screen combo

I'd love to be the lucky winner of one of those G3. It's incredible beautiful design and I think it was what I liked most on it. The bezels are minimal, the resolution is awesome and the processor seems to fully support it's high resolution display, the same way the 3000mAh battery looks to be more than enought to handle all the grafics to support it's amazing screen resolution. 

That's what G3 looks like to me: A perfect combination of design and hardware. LG added an impressive screen on G3 (never seen before in any other top of line cell phone In The World) and gave enough power to grafics to handle it and also added a 3000mAh battery to perfectly supply everything demanded. 

Well, I live in Brazil. I'm a big fan of your youtube channel and of course a subscriber. I'd love to win a G3 to make sure it will work perfectly on 3G of 4G networks here in my country. Also, that is a Fifa World Cup going on around here and all the cell phone technology were really improved to support the Fifa WorldCup. 

Cross fingers. Sorry my not the best in the world English. lol

Thanks a lot!

BTW - Loved the forum and I'll be pleased by visiting and participating of it as I do in XDA Developers. 

Cheers!

The design of it the slim and elegant look most be the best things of this phone + the custom android on this it looks really cool

I at the moment own a lg volt which is the little brother to the lg g2 and it is my favorite phone i have ever owned much better than Apple my favorite part of the phone is the battery it is the same one in the lg volt and i love it soo much also i like all that power for multitasking and mobile gaming

My favorite part is the thin bezels. They look great!

I have to go with the 1440p display in combination with the very thin bezels. :)

My favorite thing about the G3 Is the responsiveness on the screen anything would be a 110% improvement over the Xperia s. 

My favorite feature is the screen and those tiny bezels