LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part about the phone is the overall look and construction of it. It looks clean and slick compared to some phones. Only thing I didn't like was the speaker especially because I use an HTC one right now.

I love the sleek design and customise ability of the interface. 

Hey Linus

I like the LG G3's ability to seamlessly marry both a superb screen and functional keys at the back. This layout is perfect for me and a feature LG has knocked out the park. Both features were covered within the review.

..............I may also add the customizations synced with the UI makes it perfect for advanced and basic users, something not all manufacturers have mastered.

I love top notch hardware of this phone:qHD display, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 801. This is all you need in one goodlooking package.

My favorite thing about the G3 is either the customization ability of the OS (YAY custamizability!), or that crisp large screen. :)

I guess my favorite part is they way the video describes the hardware appearance (i.e. The Buttons, Camera, Sensors, Flash) and where Linus describes his experience with the screen and multitasking. 

The fact that it's made of plastic and so has all the benefits of that such as removable back and battery while still maintaining a premium look and feel, unlike a certain other South Korean tech company......

I think the laser focus is one of my favorites, great for quickly getting shots of my 9 year old.  Also, I have rather big hands, so the size would probably be perfect for me!

I lock my phone all the time by accident, so the buttons on the back would be my favorite thing about the G3. The 1440p screen looks amazing too.

Lazer beams on the phone is my favorite feature. Plus the design is good.

Dat screen ppi. I just picked up a 1440p monitor, and love it. I would love to see that kind of resolution on a phone.

Favourite thing is definitely the small bezels

My favorite features are the 2560x1440 screen and the narrow bezels.

My favorite thing is definitely the sexy build design/large pixel-heavy display.

I'd say one of my favorite things would have to be the customizable fade outs and such. Great way to customize the experience.

There's a lot more to like, but that stands out. Yay for microSD! Even though I'd likely never use it..

25 to give away is pretty awesome of LG.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

The screen size/resolution along with the ability to have multiple apps open!

Love the thin bezel and the pixelzzzz.

Also the fact that you can change the battery and that it has a micro sd slot.

Nice vid! I think my favorite part is the button placement, replaceable back panel, and customizable front buttons. I like having control of when they display.

pfft Those thin bezels won me over.Anyway... great review! 

a while back, when i change my phone i was considering between the G(origanal) and the L9. i ended up going for the L9 becaus of a lack of removable battery, sd card slot and the G's metaly glossy case.

granted the L9 lacked a number of software features but those were a must have. Now with the G3, it seems they improved everything i liked about the G line in the first place and fixed the issues i had with it.

So i suppose my favorite thing about the G3 is that LG learned from its mistakes, and made a flagship phone i truly like, without any drawbacks.

My favorite part about the phone is definitely the buttons, I always hit the ones on the side by accident.

beautiful phone, big qhd screen, lots of ram, fast cpu and buttons on the back. Nice!

I really think back buttons are great.And slim and sleek look.

Finally BACK buttons:p

Using stock Android, I find the LG customization very nice, because I like to tweak a lot of setting and the thin bezel and the metalic surface are to my taste.

i would say the buttonless bezel to be my favorite thing for hardware and quick txt on the software side.