LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature is the screen with dem thin bezels!!!

2 things I like about that phone: its slim sexy bezel and its clean sides, buttons are on the back. Very unique and classy.

Wasn't in the video but I am loving the circle view case that LG has made for the phone! 

4:40 was probably my favorite being able to customize the softkey buttons and having that built into the phone without having to download a custom rom or rooting etc.

my favorite part is the design ,thin bezels and back buttons.

I like the large screen, the back multi function button, the camera "easy to use" app

and the fact that is too large for Linus hands... :)

I love how LG made their custom UI skin for this. They offer a lot of nice customization out of the box rather than having to root it and install custom ROMS to get the same effect. 

My favorite feature is the 5.5" Quad HD IPS Display. 

I think the things I like the most about this phone are the thin design of the phone along with the buttons on the back of the phone, and the decent megapixel camera and that it shoots in 4K (May not be too crash hot quality but hey it's 4K)

An interesting amount of customisation for things like the on-screen buttons.

I remain,  

msevilgenius

That 1440p and the 801 processor over my current crappy duel core s3.

My favourite part of the phone is the back buttons and the screen, it looks beautiful

my favorite thing about the G3 is the fact it is the first LG phone that Linus reviewed. yeay !

I like the ability to be able to customize the function and location of the bottom buttons. 

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

My favorite part is when you said that the phone is to wide for you xD.

no buttons on the side and also the 1440 p screen.

I think my favourite things are the back buttons, the unlock methods and obviously the QHD screen ;)

My favourite thing about LG G3 is that it has better specs than my laptop :D

i love the G3's 1440p screen and the buttons on the back

I like the ability to be able to customize the function and location of the bottom buttons. 

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

Personally my favourite thing about the G3 from this review is it's fabulous bezel design that really makes it stand out amongst other phones. Appreciate the give-away Linus :)

i love the G3's 1440p screen and the buttons on the back

Personally my favourite thing about the G3 from this review is it's fabulous bezel design that really makes it stand out amongst other phones. Appreciate the give-away Linus :)

I like the 4k video option best

Just like everyone else and their mother I love that amazing 1440p display!