LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part would definitely be the 2560x1440 display.  It must be crazy sharp.  I would also like to try out the buttons on the back and see if they are really that easy to get used to like everybody says.

My favorite thing about this phone is the baller screen :rolleyes:  :D  :D !

My personal favourite thing would be the design, I'm not going insane over the 1440p screen as I have my phone does have a 1080p display and you really cannot see the individual pixels at all, maybe my view would change upon using a G3. But I still think the design is absolutely stunning, so clean, simple and elegant. :)

I have to admit, the favourite feature I'd say is the multitasking. My current phone quits out of a lot of apps when I'm only watching a video (call on skype as an example) and having it open beside my video I'm watching would be sweet! :)

My favorite thing about the phone is how it looks from the front. IMO it is one of the cleanest looking out there

This would be a great phone to root, and overclock. I love small fonts, and LG's android flavor. I would really appreciate if i was considered for this giveaway, I'm rocking a Motorola Droid 2 a955. Thank you, and keep up the cat tips.   

I have to admit, the favourite feature I'd say is the multitasking. My current phone quits out of a lot of apps when I'm only watching a video (call on skype as an example) and having it open beside my video I'm watching would be sweet! :)

My favourite part about the review was that you showcased the customization features extremely well, and also how much detail you went into was great :)  

Removable battery is really nice, also like the ability to customize the software buttons. 

My favorite feature is the screen, the thin bezel, and the design.

I love how you can reply to texts without leaving the app that you are on.

despite linus mentioning it not making a difference i like the fact it has higher res because ive had a Droid Razer max for 3 years and i hate watching youtube videos in low res. Any increase in res is a god send phone pls ;<

My favourite? That screen with those bezels! can't be beat! :D

The biggest draw for me with this phone is that 2560x1440 screen. I'm currently running a 27" monitor of that resolution in my primary computer setup, it should be interesting to see it on a phone. I suspect 5.5" might be slightly big for it to be a daily carry for me, but I hope I'll get the chance to find out for myself.

The back buttons looks much better than that of G2 in my opinion.

I liked the screen resolution and software looks exactly like I want and prefer

It's big beautiful quad HD display with thin bezel is my favourite LG G3 feature.

Everything about this phone "floats my boat"! Best feature for me would be the clean sides and the back buttons!

And i love the knock on function and the improvement they made over the older LG devices (example my LG G-Pad 8.4) with knock ons.

I like the thin bezel and brushed metal look. It looks great and premium :)

My favourite thing about the G3 is the small bezels, the screen and the choice of back cover.

I love the screen resolution. Thanks Linus and LG.  Hope I win :)

I really like the buttons on the back so I stop changing my volume every time. Also splitting the screen into windows on a hi-res 5.5" phone looks awesome and really useful.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers