LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Reply to current texts without having to minimize the current app. Also the rear facing speaker.......................

Would love to try back bottoms. 
Love the level of customization.

I love the phone cause of its ability to customize the experience and also because of the great design

My favorite feature has to be the buttons on the back, seems convenient. The design is right up my ally as well!

My personal favorite is definitely the QHD display. Right now I got the old Optimus G and although its HD IPS display has stunning colours, i'd like to be able to play FHD and QHD movies :D

The huge quad HD display with thin bezels is my favorite feature of the LG G3.

Reply to current texts without having to minimize the current app. Also the rear facing speaker.......................

My 2 favorite things about this phone are the SD card slot and the user replaceable battery. This also leads into my one gripe with the Nexus line up, no SD card slot. I know the push is to use online services, but not everyone who owns a smartphone has mobile data (my Wife for one), so not including that is a major drawback in my opinion.

Love the bezel, but that's also one of the reasons I always buy LG tvs.

Dat Smexy QHD screen would be a nice upgrade from my htc sensation :)

Cpu- Intel i5 3570k, Motherboard- Asrock Extreme 4 Z77, RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866mhz 16gb memory, GPU- Msi Twin Frozr II 7950, 

Case- Fractal Design Define R4 white windowed, Storage- 120gb Sandisk Extreme, Western Digital 3tb Green drive, PSU- Antec 650w 80plus platinum, 

Display(s)- 2 x Acer H236HLbid, CoolingXigmatek Dark knight Frostbourne edition, 2x Corsair Af 140mm Quiet edition, 2 x Corsair SP 120mm Quiet edition,

Keyboard- Ducky Shine 3 Mx Brown White Leds, Mouse- Corsair Vengeance M65, Sound- Swan M20 2.1 speakers, Audiotechnica ATH-M50S Headphones,

Vsonic Gr06 IEMs, Philips Citiscape Over-ear Headphones, Xiaomi Piston III IEMS, Philips Fidelio S2 IEMS

what i like is the 2560x1440 display.  unlike my other phone...

My favorite things about this phone is its beautiful screen and design ! Man, what a sexy phone !  :wub:

As weird as it may sound, I like the moveable keyboard and the clean minimal look of the phone itself! I'd usually pick stock android over any type of skin but I have to say, the flat look LG has got going on seems like something I could probably deal with. 

i5-2500k, MSI GTX 970, 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 250 GB SSD, WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD

My favourite thing about the phone the thin bezel. Makes it look very lovely.

My favorite feature is LG's software on the G3, looks so much cleaner than Touchwiz on my GS4

My favorite is definitely the big screen estate. I like to have more information inside a screen so I can check out lots of stuff and not navigate much.

As weird as it may sound, I like the movable keyboard and the clean minimal look of the phone itself! I'd usually pick stock android over any type of skin but I have to say, the flat look LG has got going on seems like something I could probably deal with. 

i5-2500k, MSI GTX 970, 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 250 GB SSD, WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD

The adjustable keyboard size blew my mind (Every phone should have that)
Also, It's 1440p !

RTX2070OC 

It's best feature for me is the screen. With high resolution 5.5 display paired with very thin bezel, it will be really pleasing to use.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the faux metal backing.

The high res SCREEEEEEN! plus anything is better than my 4 year old Blackberry Torch

First, great video and explaining of all the features.

The biggest thing about this phone is the customization, i really like things that you can set to your hand.

This is no phone that will pass unnoticed, just a great phone.