LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the g3 is its laser focus and its software

I personally really like the camera, because I like a really crisp high res picture.

One main aspect of this phone that stands out is its screen. Even though it does have a yellowish screen compare to other phones, the resolution is absolutely amazing(probably out weighs the con imo). Another that I personal like is the location of the buttons. LG has been really listen to the public and has give an unique solution to the accidental side button presses. Since the phone I is quite large (5.5inch screen), people tend to hold on their phones tightly thus some with other phones of equivalent size may accidentally press side buttons(like when I accidentally turn my music to max volume d(-.-)b -> d(*o*)b). Thank LG for making such a wonderful product and good luck to everyone in this giveaway.

My favorite part of the phone are the buttons on the back. They allow for the super thin bezels that make the phone look sexy.

I personally really like the camera, because I like a really crisp high res picture.

love the look of it, huge and stylish

best feature, multitasking with dual windows, copy/paste, messaging on top of other screens, etc... loads to love.

Dem pixels 

My favorite thing about this phone is the new predictive text where you just swipe up to pick the word similar to the newer blackberries.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 , full access into the rear of the phone to replace the  battery , add in more micro sd memory and this would give the option to use different back plates if i wanted too at some point

Although there are many things to like on this phone, I think I'll go with the screen too. Not because of the resolution, but rather because it's a) a quality screen that's more than pleasant to look at and b) its front is mostly screen, so I don't have to deal with huge bezels and buttons and cameras and stuff. It's function over everything else for me!

i love that its an Android device

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

My favorite thing about LG G3 is the laser guided focus and QHD screen

Love the thin bezel design, looks sexy!

My favorite feature about this phone are the lack of volume buttons on the side of the phone. No more turning up the volume on the side of my phone on accident for me!

My favorite aspect of this phone is the back buttons. They make it easier to lock and control the volume than the more traditional setup because my hands are quite small. The 13mp camera is also a definite plus because i would be using that to record videos and taking pictures.

My favorite part about the phone is the 'easy phone' option, as I would probably give it to my grandma so she can get rid of that silly KS360 she has.

@silentspud

Favorite things is definitely the design, I love thin bevels!

I like the infrared laser autofocus, the great faux metal finish but would have liked it better it they used that self healing coating from the G Flex to protect it. I like that the phone have some gesture controls on the camera, eg, if you close you hand into a fist, it will automatically take your selfie. I could take or leave the 2K res screen but I love that they put a microSDXC slot to soak up all your music, movies, photos and everything else that doesn't need the fast internal flash.

My favorite thing about the G3 is dat bezel. But seriously, the 2560x1440 pixel display is amazing.

android skin was very nice and large screen with good resolution is very nice!

My favorite thing is the design with it's slim beazels and rear buttons.

Screen looks.. meh.. and needs a lot of horse power to run all the things at that resolution.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the back button. It is a really unique phone!

For me its the rear buttons and accessibility options, small things that go a long way.

Also: Good on LTT and LG for making the giveaway international.

Don't get a lot of applicable giveaways over here in the Bahamas.