LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the fact that the phone is highly responsive and very pro-user with all of it's customization options.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

My personal favourite thing about the G3 is the customizability of it. In my opinion, the fact that you can create an interface that fits your preferences is very important with nowdays. Having the buttons I want on the side of the screen that I want is very nice.

The new 1440p screen isn't the first one we've seen, however, I would have still prefered a 1080p screen with more accurate colors or simply with a less demanding screen. I'm a heavy phone user and the battery matters to me... a lot, so the unit in the G3 isn't exactly perfect, considering the massive screen that it has to power... it's still better than nothing, though.

The biggest downside for me is the fact that many people say that it overheats like crazy. I hate it when my phone or my PC get hot, it makes me feel uncomfortable about the device itself..

My favorite thing about the phone must be the "bajillion" different unlock methods! Holy Balls!

Also as a avid Samsung user, i like how the Koreans do things... The South Koreans that is.

Oh, those sexy bezels, cinema-like screen :) And whole design whatsoever, from the brushed aluminium look, to those back buttons and sleek UI... you just can't get wrong with this one :)

Have to say it's the screen. Power and volume buttons have try out myself. I always wanted a dual window mode in my phone so that's a treat. The rest will have to wait till I get my hands on one.

Cpu: Intel core i7 4770k@4.1GHz CPU Cooler: CM 120v GPU: ASUS AMD RADEON R9 290 case: CM Storm Trooper PSU: Corsair HX750 motherboard: Asus Maximus VI HERO ssd: Corsair Neutron 250GB/Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD caviar Green 3TB Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2100MHz 16GB Mouse: Logitech G700s keyboard: Logitech G710+ Monitor: Asus ProArt pa238q Speakers: Mackie HR624

Resolution, replaceable battery and microsd slot does it for me :D

I like the back buttons and the replaceable battery, most on this phone. Sense they are the most unique features. Thanks Linus and co for running this giveaway.

Favorite thing is definately the resolution as well as the clean design they've gone for - it really looks amazing!

all top end phones are smiler but its the looks that sell it for me   :)

Love the back positioned buttons for the lock and volume, something that I would like to experience.

I like the screen and the idea of laser autofocus. microSD slot is also nice to have.

@ 4:35 LG's Knock Code is my favorite feature.!!!

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen.

Probably the customizabile that comes with it apart from the display and the specs.

What i like about this phone is the laser distance finder, 13MP camera and the dual tone flash combined those 3 is equals to perfection.

Favorite thing has to be the fact you can customize the buttons that are on that massive screen! Current phone has the hard button with 2 touch ones :\

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

My favourite things are resolution and great processor.

About the phone - I love the massive display and the amount of options available on it!

About your review - I liked when you asked all the photographers not to hate you :P

I really like the general design of the phone and especially those slim bezels :)

My favorite thing about this phone must be the excellent placing of the buttons on the back.

My favorite thing is the design because it has the durability of plastic but the brilliance of metal on a smartphone.

I really like the back buttons, custom rom esque features, bezel size and the amount of pixels this thing is packing. Holy cow what an ideal phone.

Wow! It truly is an amazing phone! I personally like the tweaks in the UI, for example the ability to change the navigation bar buttons. The CPU is also nice and I think it can handle most big games that are on the market right now!