LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the high PPI and the back buttons! Personally buttons on the side always mess with me. This would be a HUGE upgrade from my galaxy S1 with a cracked screen that my friends make fun of me for.

Long time sub, first time poster :).

Favorite thing is definitely the focus on what matters. I like that they don't include a heart-rate monitor, that no one cares about, or a fingerprint scanner, that is gimmicky. SD card slot, removable battery and a great experience, that's what matters.. Maybe the next thing will be to figure out, how to put the speakers on the front, without making it bigger. Great review.

My most favorite part of LG G3 is the micro-sd card slot inclusion! It's a killer bonus for me and my library of music <3

My favourite part of the G3 is the EULA, I mean who doesn't like to bend over and let companies have their way with your data. The phone looks great tho and my best feature would be the headphone jack at the bottom as I put my phone top down into my pocket

My favorite thing is the amazing display and also the fact that it records 4k video. I also like the little laser pointer thing that helps the camera focus:D

Love the thin bezel

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

My favorite thing about the LG G3 from the review has to be LG's own version of the android stock rom. As you said, many custom android skins such as TouchWiz are borderline unusable, and many times, require the user to flash CM or another custom rom. But in this case, from what I saw from the review, this version of Android seems intuitive enough to be a daily rom, even with the caveats you described. (Probably not the most exciting "favorite" thing, but it was one that jumped out at me. :P )

As always, thank you for your amazing reviews!

While I love the 1440p screen it is not my favorite picture, the battery life and knock to unlock are my favorite features. I have a n5 and thats the only things that I hate about it, and the G3 has what my n5 doesn't. (also the snapdragon 801 is a plus  :) )

The best feature for me is that laser autofocus. Focus on G2 was slow as hell.

I want ONE! xD

My favorite part is definitely the back buttons placement. It seems so natural

One of my favourite things about this phone that I heard in the review is the mass amount of customizations that you can tweak to get the phone comfortable enough to use. Also the rear mounted buttons are cool too. But by far my most favourite thing is the fact that I can customize my static bar on the bottom of my device. so cool

I like the fact that you can replace the back of the phone because I drop my current phone a lot and it gets lots of scratches and cracks. So being able to just pop the back of the LG G3 phone off and replace it with a new one is really neat.

Love the bezels and though the LG skin is far from perfect, it still let's you customize a lot!

And I like the hand gesture at 7:38, "auto HDR" was pleasing  :lol:

Would definitely be the wireless charging I'm so sick of plugging in phones

i like the lg's android skin the most of the non google ones. but the thing i like the most are the back side butttons, so inovative and a difrent way to use them, i love it :D

Favorite part of this has to be the width of the phone, and the whole mention of Korea, not that all of the phones are made in Korea or have to do with Korea, but that these special edition Korean ones are the ones being given away or may be not given away to places inside or out of Korea, but yeah the width.

My favorite feature is that its not running on stock android. This looks like much better to use and basicly looks like an easy to use phone. Wonder if Cyanogenmod will run in there :P

I like 1440 screen and backside buttons.

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

I absolutely love the overall design of the phone, the brushed metal, the relocation of the buttons. all of it is just amazing