LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite part of the phone is how is it new laser camera where focus is almost instant. I also how they improve on the UI as I use to own a LG phone where their UI is clutter everywhere.

With this new flagship, I can tell that there is vast improvements made to the phone from the minuet icons to the application and widgets they made. Its flatter, cleaner and hopefully they keep up the good work.

I like the part where the screen is a whopping 5.5 inch where watching show on the go would not be causing you any eye strain.

I also low the fact that it has expendable storage and removable battery meaning you can buy a spare and put it in a jiffy.

Lastly, I like how the design of the phone they have put in. Like making things rounder here and there make it look more need and stylish compare to their previous models.

Love the thin bezel design, the huge screen and res plus the big battery is great. Pretty much I like most of the features.

CPU: Intel i7 4790K 4.7Ghz all cores  |  MotherBoard: ASUS Z97-Pro WiFi AC  |  RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 4x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz  |  GPU: EVGA 970 FTW+

Case: Fractal Design Define R5  |   Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB; Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB; Seagate 2TB SSHD  |  PSU: Seasonic SS-760W XP2 Platinum

Display: Acer XB1 27" 165Hz IPS; Dell 24" U2414H IPS |  Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull   |   Keyboard: Logitech G710+  |  Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Laser

Sound: Logitech X-530 5.1 70W RMS

I really like the fact that you called out that the screen didn't impress you. I would love to see how good that laser focusing system really is. How good it is in low light.

My favorite part about the phone is the display and all the customisation.. Also the possibility of wireless charging :-) great review linus!

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

I like the vacuum cleaner on the cat tail  :D And also the G3 camera, its pretty fast. Favorite is replaceable battery and removable back plate.

My favourite part is just the whole design, it is nice and compact and the screen suits it well as well as the button placement and those thin edges. This one have to be for me the best android smartphone out right now but I would like to see how it compares to stalk android!

My favorite thing about the G3 would have to be the incredibly small bezels and the simplified look. It makes it look very premium. :D

Some of my favorite features of the LG G3 are the extremely high pixel density, it's sleek design and its great specs!

Oh man this looks like such a great phone. 

The things I like the most is the back buttons and laser range finder. The buttons are a real innovation and I would love to own the phone. I hope you can ship those internationally. Thanks for the great giveaway guys, you are awesome. I watch all your videos with joy. I especially love you friday news with Linus making fun of Keys' script. Keep it up. 

I understand why people need 1080p screen but in my opinion 1440p is an overkill. Right now I have Samsung Galaxy S2 so what do I like about G3 ? Everything because IMHO G3 is better in every possible way that SGS2.

But what I really like (and hope that this way of designing won't be discontinued) is removable back cover (YAY for replaceable batteries) :D 

I like the lock button being in the middle at the back. It means I can unlock it with either hand easily, but also that if someone else picks the phone up they're probably going to be stuck for a bit figuring out how to unlock the thing, since they'll look for a button on the side. Ultimate security!

My favorite thing would have to be the 1440P display. That is crazy.

I absolutely LOVE the back buttons and the customisation on the G3 simply because it makes it feel way more natural to hold and use as a left handed user compared to any other phone.

My favorite parts not part of the LG G3 is first the massive screen with quad HD resolution which makes it very easy to type because I have large hands, the second thing is design, it looks amazing and classic without any shiny things while being monstrously powerful and fast, and last but not list the UI customization is just fabulastic unlike some other brands that will not allow you to customize your home screens. Back buttons and 4K recording camera is also great though... 

My favourite part of the G3 would probably be the interface. It looks really slick compared to my stock S4 interface.

Pretty cool! My favorite thing about it is probably the sleek design.

Cheers,

Linus

My Favorite  part is the huge screen and its massive pixel density!

The 1440P looks amazing with the 5.5 Inch screen.

Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee - Muhammad Ali 

I like the fact that this could be my first android phone! :D 

my favorite part of this phone is the display, 1440p on a phone !

wow! This phone looks badass! 1440p (First phone i've heard that has that) Also the thin besil, just.... just... OHHH EMM GEE. Nice phone, thin and sleek :3

I have to say I'm a fan of the OS, it looks okay from what I can see.

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

The Bezel! Also that snapdragon 801. But I dunno for some reason I am a sucker for any screen with small bezels. I JUST HATE BEZELS SO MUCH!

Really hoping I can get this phone. I was at a pool party last week and decided to jump in the pool with my phone(Galaxy S4). And this would be the second time I've lost a phone to a pool...

I had to return my ie-80s to Amazon to get the money to buy a new phone. An act which felt similar to putting your child up for adoption. Turns out the Galaxy S4 had actually increased in price, so I had to settle for something a little- no, a lot less satisfying. That being the Galaxy Express. It is just a very unpleasant experience.

Fingers crossed! And as always, good luck to everyone else!

The main thing i like about the G3? The minimalist clean design. Such sexyness. Oh godddddd.