LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

This phone has a great size for me at least and this is the first phone I have seen with a 1440p resolution, I would really love this phone thank you for the opportunity Linus, and LG 

My favorite thing is the build materials about the phone. The 1440p screen is also what i liked about it. And the quality of the video was a good thing also.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

My favorite part about the phone is the display and all the customisation.. Also the possibility of wireless charging :-) great review linus!

\\ Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo // CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K 5GHz // Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77 X-UD4H  // CPU BL: EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal // Pump+Top: EK-D5 Vario + X-TOP  // Res: Bitspower Z-Multi 250mm  // Rads: Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 80mm 480mm + Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 480mm  // GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X 3GB GDDR5 OC 1100MHz//1550MHz // GPU BL: Alphacool NexXxos GPXR9280M07 // PSU: Corsair CMPSU-850AXUK // RAM: 16GB 4x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance LP 1600MHz // Tubing: Xspc HighFlex 1/2" ID, 3/4" OD // Fittings: EK-CSQ 13/19mm + EK-AF 45°/90° + Koolance QD3 + Others  // HDDs: 256GB Crucial M4 + 30GB OCZSSD2-1VTX30G  + 8TB Seagate 3.5  // Fan Control: Lamptron Touch 30w x 6 // Fans: Noiseblocker BlackSilent PL2 1400rpm x12 + BitFenix 140mm Spectre PRO 1200rpm x2 // OS: Windows 8.1 X64 // LEDS: Darkside // Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 // Keyboards: Corsair Vengeance K95 + Logitech G13 // Monitors: Eizo Forbis FS2333BK x3 \\

I love the Resolution and the thin bezel. also the software looks great. 

My favourite thing about this phone is the brushed aluminium finish, as well as the amazing internals!

High-quality material feel and the back-plate is unlocked? sign me up! best part for me, and the off vanilla android is eye refreshing as well

My favorite thing is the removable battery. 

My very favorite thing about the LG G3 has to be the look. It is just ridiculously sexy.

The funniest part of the video is when he quietly says he enjoys HDR mode :P

The best thing on the LG G3 is of course the display, but I also really like those customizable bottom buttons and the Knock on feature.

My favorite part is the screen resolution! so many pixels!

My god. I want that one. Super pristine looking screen. Customizable phone looking, huge ram, Multitasking, removable battery, micro SD, and the most? The button is all on the back! God dumb it I want one. Give it to me Linus! And Linus, did you even read all this stuff. Comment me!

Mine would have to be that laser focus. 'Cos lasers..

I'd love to see the super resolution of this screen in front of me. As well as the laser auto-focus and the buttons on the back of the phone, and... Well I love everything about the G3, very well thought.

The best features of this phone by far are the delicious design but for me the killer feature has got to be the speed of the device with the beautiful custom UI

My favourite thing about this phone is the structural integrity and removable battery along with the metallic looking finish. Take notes Samsung!

Ability to remove back with still great build quality and look!

My favorite aspect of the phone would probably be the interface. I've gone through CyanogenMod, PACman, AOKP etc. But this one really does look like a great middle ground. Its not to dull but still has all the things you need(my needs really).

I particularly love the extent to user customization

4:19

My favorite thing is the rezisable keyboard and multi-window support will be great for multitasking :D

My favorite part has to be the screensize/resolution.