LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite things about the G3 are the laser focus and being able to change the amount of screen real-estate the keyboard takes up.  My S5 drives me crazy with how much of the screen my keyboard uses, makes simple things like logging in somewhat difficult.

my favorite thing is the antennae on it for tv, you should have shown us that in the video, but it looked retro in when you showed it to us on the wan show a while ago  

My favorite part about the phone is the customizability (i.e. moving the home,back and recent apps buttons around and adding some/taking away some of them as well and changing styles for menus, etc)

I'm absolutely loving the screen size and minuscule bezels. Being able to change the battery is a neat idea, also the sd slot and wireless charging option all really intrigue me. I'm eager to leave Apple behind, and this phone was really enticed me. 

My favorite part of the review was the fair criticism of the display on the g3

I love theflat ui,the great battery life and ofcourse the 2k display!!

Some of my favourites mentioned in the video about the G3 were; the very high 530+ PPI screen; the interesting and different placement of buttons on the back of the phone; the massive 3000mAh battery; the slim bezels; being bale to change the balance of headphone outputs (you don't get that on many phones and is very nice to have.)

"Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week; why couldn't you have just taken one day off?!" —Samantha Carter

That screen looks killer

My favourite part is the small besils and the sharp, basic look of the phone.

I love the new (much subtle) ui,the great battery life and ofcourse the 2k display!!

my favourite thing about this phone is the screen resolution and the buttons at the back instead of the sides.

I like the very sleek looking face with its thin bezels and the 1440p 5.5 inch display.

the thing that makes me wow on this phone is the customize ability of the software,linus started talking about it at 4:15.That part of the phone makes me  go wow.but i have never owned a android or IOS device, so if you would give me anything id be blow anway

i've been all over this phone ever since launch and have been desperately waiting for us carrier launch! my favorite thing about the lg g3 is the beautiful body and its curves and brushed metal finish; ever since i saw the leaks my eyes have been set on this phone, wanting to replace my lg optimus g.

My favorite part of the phone is the back being able to be pulled off.  The buttons on the back are also seem pretty nice to have. 

I would have to say the back buttons for sure. Functional and much more subtle than side buttons that constantly get accidentally pressed. I'd still love to see the screen in person as well  ^_^

The best part is definetly that it is metal! The design is way better than any other phone I've seen before.

my favorite thing about the LG G3 are the buttons on the back because I always accidentally press side buttons whenever I hold my phone.

I also love the the big screen 5.5" and high resolution because I read lots of manga that make the font look extremely small on the phone.

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

I like how the camera really shows the cats confusion.

To me its that screen :D

I like the new features within the interface.Being able to reply to text messages from within other apps is fantastic.Also, the copy-paste clipboard is pure genius!

Ryzen 5 2600 3.9Ghz all cores 1.175V | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | 16GB ADATA Gammix D10 @ 3000C16 | Sapphire RX 5700 XT Pulse | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB & 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Super Flower Leadex II 650W | Phanteks P350X

Asus VG245HE 24" 1080p 75hz | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Logitech G710+ MX Brown | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G440