LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the fact that you can replace the back of the phone because I drop my phone a lot so being able to just take it off the back and put a new one on is really cool.

No brainer. No buttons on the sides. Finally I'll stop turning off my phone every time I change the volume.

2560x1440 display is great loving the idea of having even more screen real estate

My favourite part of the phone is probably the customisation of the OS. That's my main complaint with stock android (I know I can get a different launcher but still :P ) Plus the back buttons seem quite interesting.

i love that clean look on the front....awsome

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

I lpve the new subtle ui, the battery life and the 2k display ofcourse

I really like the customisation that is available to LG's skin of android. Having that much ability will really satisfy everyone different tastes on android. Along with having no side button giving a clean hold of the phone with no accidental presses of any buttons.

My favorite feature is the laser focus and the 5.5 inch display.

i love the large screen with small bezel. perfect for my hands

CPU: Intel core i7-4770k GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Harddrives: 2x 256 GB SSD samsung 830 series Raid 0 ,4x3 TB 7200 RPM WD Raid 1  RAM: 2x 16gb 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro(Gold)

Motherboard: Asus Z87 Deluxe/Dual PSU: Corsair AX860 CASE: Corsair 650D OS: Windows 7/Ubuntu Mouse: Logitech g700s Keyboard: 3x failed corsair k70 Monitor: Yamakasi 1440p IPS

My favourite part about the phone is the ability to customize the bottom buttons.

I like the slim bezel around the screen and clean design.

My favourite thing about is are the buttons on the back, I am always mashing the lock key when I want to turn up/down the volume of my current phone.. 

Also, 25 units? That's insane! 

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the resolution, 2560x1440 is so amazing.

The best part of the review, was how nice the phones screen looks!

My favourite feature of the LG G3 is how customizable it is in regards to homescreen animations, etc. This reminds me a lot to custom launchers such as ADW, or Nova but with the benefit of being optimized for this phone. I really love the G3.

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

My favourite thing is the 4K video recording and Linus' scissor fingers at 6:08 ..lol... What even.. Use your thumb and index!

My favorite think in g3 is a screen and the 3gb ram is realy good 

I love those sexy bezels and the 3 Gb RAM, I currently have 2 Gb on my Nexus 4 and I often run out cause I have so many apps running in the background. Also the microSD slot is really nice, I use a lot of tabs in chrome on my phone and I have a lot of apps installed so it's good to have some extra storage.

I like how multiple windows are managed and that you can answer a text message without exiting an app.

My favourite feature is the laser autofocus. I wish all phones would have it.

I really like the fact that it still has a replaceable battery. When I'm travelling I just pop in another battery and don't have to worry about finding power outlets!

My favorite parts of the phone have to be the sleek design and that fantastic camera!!! Can't wait to get one  ;)  .

My favourite feature is definitely the 5.5 inch 1440p display and brushed aluminum look :)