Show off your Laptop!

Felice

Hi guys,

We have a 'submit your workstation' type thread but I'm in the market for a laptop and looking for inspiration.

I'd love to check out everyone's laptops, do you use them as your main rig, use a cooling stand etc

Extra marks if you're playing EVE  :D

The one on the left is my main laptop, the one in the middle is broken and I'm working on fixing it, the one on the right has a broken screen and no battery so it's pretty useless. 

I only use my laptop when I travel or when I'm in the living room (which I rarely am) 

XiDVHW4.jpg

RIP in pepperonis m8s

The one on the left is my main laptop, the one in the middle is broken and I'm working on fixing it, the one on the right has a broken screen and no battery so it's pretty useless. 

I only use my laptop when I travel or when I'm in the living room (which I rarely am) 

Which laptop is that one on the left?

Which laptop is that one on the left?

In my signature 

Laptop Dell Inspiron 5520: i3 3110m, HD 4000, 6GB Ram, 500GB Hard Drive

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Compaq CQ58-bf9WM. Worst piece of crap you can buy for $250.

41wMzQP-xiL.jpg

AMD C-60 @ 1.00 Ghz. 2 GB of RAM. Used to run Windows 8, but it screwed up once I upgraded to 8.1. Now runs Windows 7.

wm_IMG_1338.jpg3x Asus Transformerbooks (one of them are mine) 13,3" I think ... 

Sorry for terrible English, I'm Norwegian   :D

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.00 GHz | Motherboard: Old MSI Thing | RAM: 2x4GB | GPU: Old Nvidia 8800 GT Card | Case: Old Antex Thing THAT IS F*CKING luod! | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO + 2x 80GB Western Digital | PSU: Old Blonze Plus 500W | Cooling: Stock Fans
CPU: | Motherboard: | RAM: A | GPU: | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White | Storage: A | PSU: | Cooling: A
Headphones: HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset | Speakers: Logitech Speaker System Z323
Displays: 2x BenQ 24" LED GL2450HE (on a AX Double Monitor Stand (AXM4100) | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 + Razer Manticor (and sometimes Corsair MM600)
Old/Reserve Pheripherals: SteelSeries Frost Blue Gaming Gear (Headset, Mousepad and Mouse) Webcam: Micosoft LiveCam Studio Business | Consoles: Wii + Play Station 3 + Play Station 4

Loving these so far, Fate, what's the app in the top right corner of your Dell ?

Loving these so far, Fate, what's the app in the top right corner of your Dell ?

Seems like Skype.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

ASUS G750JW love the heck out of this thing it's my gaming rig away from home and handles most things I throw at it right now the only downside is the aluminum finish gets lots of finger prints.

g750final.png

ASUS G750JW love the heck out of this thing it's my gaming rig away from home and handles most things I throw at it right now the only downside is the aluminum finish gets lots of finger prints.

g750final.png

Y U NO JZ? :D

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses

Y U NO JZ? :D

Because that is a ridiculous waste of money and space vs the fairly cheap JW.

Recently got a Sager laptop, and it's been great so far. Goes great with my little laptop table on my bed. xD The pics aren't great, but I think it's the best my Nexus 7 can do. I might post a member review on it sometime if I can find my decent camera...

jZZwRfj.jpg1x6hlTK.jpg

Compaq CQ58-bf9WM. Worst piece of crap you can buy for $250.

41wMzQP-xiL.jpg

AMD C-60 @ 1.00 Ghz. 2 GB of RAM. Used to run Windows 8, but it screwed up once I upgraded to 8.1. Now runs Windows 7.

Damn, that's the specs of like... the Galaxy S2.

"Rawr XD"

My S2 was at 1.5Ghz... :wacko:

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

Here's mine:

http://i.imgur.com/SWohjW2.jpg

Dual core Pentium @2.16ghz. 6GB RAM 667mhz, 120GB SSD, Windows 8.1

http://i.imgur.com/olL1hBo.jpg

Late '08 Acer Aspire 4730z

Dream-phone: USB type-c (3.1), 1440p, 5-inch, removable battery, 32gb RAMdrive, sd card slot, stock Android, transparent atomic purple build, 9050 mah battery, waterproof AF, nuclear powered, ac wifi is fine.
                           OR a one-of-a-kind iphone that runs Android.

The worst part is it's from 2012. :L

My S2 was at 1.5Ghz... :wacko:

Mine was too (i757) but the original S2 (i9100) was at 1.0GHz I believe

"Rawr XD"

I have a MSI GT70 895 with 16gb (1600Mhz) upgraded ram as well as housing a 256gb ssd for the OS and a 1tb hdd for general storage. It's my current baby :)post-93999-0-12684900-1404320450_thumb.j

I also have this 6 year old HP dv7-3000 laptop which I gave the MSI's stock 8gb ram to. It's a good laptop, but it overheated like there's no tomorrow. I'm not sure how the new HP laptops are these days, but this MSI manages the heat pretty nicely.

post-93999-0-73402800-1404320452_thumb.j

Here is mine, an Asus G56JR released in Feb. 2014:

08-G56.jpgmobile01-5c5060c6438b2f9ca93ac2f9fb6a762

Note, that these images are not mine.

Don't have a laptop for quite long. A desktop is what I need.

Will grab a windows tablet for travel this year.

I run a Sager NP-7370, with I7-4700MQ, GTX 765m, 8GB of ram, and a 750gb 7200rpm HDD. I use it for gaming while I am waiting to build my desktop. I use it for both gaming and video editing, and it is an absolute beast. My only complaint is that the fan is rather loud once it gets under load, but most of the time the fan never even turns on. 

7370.jpg

However I did remove all of the internal Nvidia and Intel stickers.

My Build:

i7 5820k ~ Sabertooth X99 ~ 32GB Crucial Sport ~ Nvidia Titan X ~ Enthoo Luxe ~ 512GB 850 Pro ~ Asus PB287Q

PC Part Picker List

Nothing fancy but they both have their uses

post-21045-0-21995300-1404403806.jpg

post-21045-0-21995300-1404403806.jpg

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Asus rog g750jw with termaltake 230mm cooling pad. Handles my games at high settings

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX