"Activist groups fly 'illegal spying below' sign over NSA data center"

TopWargamer

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/27/5850670/eff-greenpeace-tac-fly-airship-over-nsa-utah-data-center

9Nc9j.jpg

Three activist groups opposed to the NSA's mass surveillance programs flew a brightly colored airship over the agency's Utah data center today, displaying the message "NSA illegal spying below" for all to see. The Electronic Frontier Foundation, Greenpeace, and and the Tenth Amendment Center orchestrated the demonstration, using a 135-foot-long airship owned by Greenpeace. The airship also promoted the website Stand Against Spying — a collaborative effort between the three groups that allows visitors to look up whether or not their congressional representatives have opposed the recently unveiled government surveillance efforts.

Hah, now that's just brilliant! And there's not much that the NSA can do about this, which makes it even better! To you three activist groups who did this, excellent work, and I got a good laugh out of this.

JjCLdhk.gif

COMIC SANS

there's not much that the NSA can do about this

Accidents do happen...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Accidents do happen...

They'll shoot it down with "spy rays."

9NcyJ.gif

COMIC SANS

Welp, time to get out of there. *whistles* I'm just an ordinary box - don't mind me.

mgs___sneaking_mission_by_feriowind-d3hy

They'll shoot it down with "spy rays."

Get North'd!

Did you know that Nolan North was in Star Trek into Darkness?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Did you know that Nolan North was in Star Trek into Darkness?

this man is EVERYWHERE 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

this man is EVERYWHERE 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

hahahaha Nice.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

How much win would it be if someone was holding up an 'Illegal flying above' banner on the ground.

GG Activist groups.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

That's pretty cool, and funny. Too bad too many people could care less the NSA is spying on them. It is for "our security", after all. -_-

this man is EVERYWHERE 

He sure is. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

He sure is. :lol:

Now I'm starting to wonder if there's a Nolan North option for GPS's...  :o What if in the future, there's a Nolan North AI for your phone? I would buy that or an Optimus Prime, Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Tucker, Old Snake - the almost dying, throat's going to explode voice David Hayter used -, Ali Hilis, Donna Burke, or Link AI assistant. Come on, it'd be hilarious. You could have a badass, funny, or outrageous voice. Hey, Link can you tell me where the nearest gas station is? *typical, loud Link scream* Er... Sure...  :lol:

I live just a couple of hours from there. Also, you'd think that they'd make that a no-fly zone.

This is like placing a bag full of poo on someone's doorstep - it's amateur at best. They should have set fire to the damn building, freaking creepos.

This is like placing a bag full of poo on someone's doorstep - it's amateur at best. They should have set fire to the damn building, freaking creepos.

No, a massive EMP device should have been put on it, so as it flies over low and lands on top, it activates and screws up their computers.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

No, a massive EMP device should have been put on it, so as it flies over low and lands on top, it activates and screws up their computers.

hmm yeah that would be nice, that there is a EMP like device(or atleast wich jams their traffic) in that thing and then "accidently" turns into hindenburg 2.0 that went to far.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Whatever. If it helps me not blow up when they spy on me I don't care about them, please spy on me in fact.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.