dating advice for us by us

Hey everybody I have seen some people asking things about how to ask a girl out and all those kind of things.

What about you guys post your questions about love/dating and let other users on this forum help you out and give you tips!

feel free to ask ;)

greetings from Holland!

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

I personally don't need help right now, I am happy with my girlfriend! We have something for 8 months now!:)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

LinusLoveTips!

As an introvert, i usually figure out that i like someone around a year after i first meet them, i'm thorough.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'm married, so I think my advice would suck, I have been out of the game to long :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Here's an advice, if it doesn't work work out with one particular guy or girl, remember there's plenty of others you will meet in life.

Yeezus was the best album of all time

Here's an advice, if it doesn't work work out with one particular guy or girl, remember there's plenty of others you will meet in life.

Isn't that the truth :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

For guys: If she holds your hand, she likes you and wants smth more. For Exemple: watching a movie in a friends house, put your arm on the "top of the couch, if she is besides you, not putting it around her, just on the couch like if it was normal. Let your other hand next to her on the couch. If she is attracted to you even a bit she will think that you put your arm "almosta round her" on purpose and will hold hand with your other hand. Proceed to put your other arm around her and there you go: Pro Plays.

For Them Girls: Be cute and show affection, that's what we guys look at.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

Arguments are not a reason to break up, if you put 2 people in a room long enough they'll either fight or make babies, and if you keep them in there super long, they'll do both.

2 different people will always fight sooner or later. don't wuss out. (unless it's hella bad)

-edit

Linus hooks me up with a shout out on twitter for this and I wake up to about a million likes, Thanks Linus!

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Oh and also a really important one, don't really change the way you are when you are around that one person, being you're self is more important then acting it.  

Yeezus was the best album of all time

I spend my time alone for years and I don't want anyone. I'm happy alone :)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I spend my time alone for years and I don't want anyone. I'm happy alone :)

That's sad...

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

For guys: If she holds your hand, she likes you and wants smth more. For Exemple: watching a movie in a friends house, put your arm on the "top of the couch, if she is besides you, not putting it around her, just on the couch like if it was normal. Let your other hand next to her on the couch. If she is attracted to you even a bit she will think that you put your arm "almosta round her" on purpose and will hold hand with your other hand. Proceed to put your other arm around her and there you go: Pro Plays.

I look for intelligence, similar interests, a sense of humor and a few other things. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

(Background: After a three year stint with a women, I've been single for a year and a half. Though we were going to get back together, we talked each other out of it because she is going to collage in Texas.) Key in keeping a women that long is that its about her, not yourself, and talking things out. Can't get a women, can keep one though :D

Just gotta get a girl to watch a movie with me... :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Just gotta get a girl to watch a movie with me... :D

I know right? It doesn't happen that often but it has worked for me 3 out of 3 times so... yeah. Disclaimer: this does obviusly not work at the movie theatre, I don't have "plays" for those situations... if some1 knows a nice trick pls share :D

There's no need to try to double dip when there's nothing left for you in the salsa bowl anyway.

I know right? It doesn't happen that often but it has worked for me 3 out of 3 times so... yeah. Disclaimer: this does obviusly not work at the movie theatre, I don't have "plays" for those situations... if some1 knows a nice trick pls share :D

We'll I'll be too shy to ask anyone out for a movie :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

We'll I'll be too shy to ask anyone out for a movie :D

Dude, ask to go with friends, now I ask a friend (girl) to go to the cinema with me, my brother and his girlfriend. We have done this more than 20 times ;) Friend Zone is hard bro xD

Also on topic, if a girl touches your hands there is a good chance for them to be into you. Ahhh and ofcourse, I would've loved that some1 told me before: if you are both looking, staring, into your eyes, make the fucking move moron (I tell my self) hahaha.

Arguments are not a reason to break up, if you put 2 people in a room long enough they'll either fight or make babies, and if you keep them in there super long, they'll do both.

2 different people will always fight sooner or later. don't wuss out. (unless it's hella bad)

While I am no one to take advice from, I think this is a great point.  For some reason, it made me think of the following scene from Good Will Hunting.

Dude, ask to go with friends, now I ask a friend (girl) to go to the cinema with me, my brother and his girlfriend. We have done this more than 20 times ;) Friend Zone is hard bro xD

Also on topic, if a girl touches your hands there is a good chance for them to be into you. Ahhh and ofcourse, I would've loved that some1 told me before: if you are both looking, staring, into your eyes, make the fucking move moron (I tell my self) hahaha.

This, that last part. I know how you feel, I had a moment like that for a good 5 minutes xDD

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

find a common thing between you to, and go from there, for me it was im in the military, and i play hockey, and a big hockey fan.

Tip: Grow a pair and just ask them out for a date, or at least their numbers.

Girls aren't another species, it's not that hard at all.

One good chat up line for you guys. "hey you look like you need some where to sit, let me clear a space on my face for you*

This method works for me all the time. +1