dating advice for us by us

I dont understand, give an example pls

well idk hahaha

for example on how you can't talk properly infront of her?

about how awkward it feels?

because jokes are half meant

No1 payed attention 2 this guy in the thread xD I think its because he is only 15.  However, I think he has a good point: -Bros before Hoes.

tldr :p

tldr :P

I could've written it a lot longer with more details n' stuff :p That's like the introduction to the short-version of the short version.

I have an issue of talking to every person I come in contact with, it gets me slapped occasionally. 

Married 7 years and we still have our off days. If you love them you fight for them.

I have an issue of talking to every person I come in contact with, it gets me slapped occasionally. 

do you insult them?

I personally don't mind the friend zone, means you get to meet more of their friends who are girls :P

Undeniable Fact.

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

Married 7 years and we still have our off days. If you love them you fight for them.

i feel you, I've been with mine for 4 years

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

i feel you, I've been with mine for 4 years

don't feel you, hope I get to one day !

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

every1 argue's its a natural thing. also if you dont argue then it wont last... its better to get things out there and move on then hold on and let it kill it from the inside.

also i have been with my partner for 2 years now... we argue every so often... mostly cause she is a lazy SOB but i love her so :3 you know

Character artist in the Games industry.

Do you think we are that nerdly? XD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Do you think we are that nerdly? XD

i know i am :3

Character artist in the Games industry.

do you insult them?

no, just trying to make conversation. I find that some people don't like it when you say hello.  :lol:

here's my advice

grow some balls and ask her for a date. really it's always worked for me.

Anyone have some advice for a guy with social anxiety, and lack of confidence when talking to girls?

i know i am :3

well then it's easy, get a nerdly girlfriend :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

ya, she never rejects me meanly though shes always very nice about it and keeps it to herself. 

The fact that you ask her out so much might be the problem. Get your life together, be confident, maybe try and change your looks a little (this might make her see you as a new, improved version of yourself) and go out with other girls. This will probably make her jealous, because people ALWAYS want what they can't get, it's just in our nature (like who actually needs a GTX Titan)

If you look like one of those guys that really has it together she might actually be interested in you. THEN, ask her out, but do it casually, almost as if you don't care what her answer is. Something like 'wanna hang tonight?'

Then before you go out with her, think about some things you can talk about with her (you don't want awkward silences) and then do the movie-watching trick that has been explained before.

It's mostly psychology. It of course takes balls to do this, but in your situation it's worth it.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Anyone have some advice for a guy with social anxiety, and lack of confidence when talking to girls?

Yes, stop talking with your dick and start talking with your mouth: they are not ALIENS they are HUMAN PEOPLE just like you. Talk to them without imagining them naked.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

The fact that you ask her out so much might be the problem. Get your life together, be confident, maybe try and change your looks a little (this might make her see you as a new, improved version of yourself) and go out with other girls. This will probably make her jealous, because people ALWAYS want what they can't get, it's just in our nature (like who actually needs a GTX Titan)

If you look like one of those guys that really has it together she might actually be interested in you. THEN, ask her out, but do it casually, almost as if you don't care what her answer is. Something like 'wanna hang tonight?'

Then before you go out with her, think about some things you can talk about with her (you don't want awkward silences) and then do the movie-watching trick that has been explained before.

It's mostly psychology. It of course takes balls to do this, but in your situation it's worth it.

That movie watching thing was my "trick" I feel so proud: USE it !!! It really helps believe me, like this guy said: the trick is all about being "casual" like it is normal. You can only achieve this if you feel good in your own skin and feel confident. Hard at 16 tho'

Ok guys, i'll make it simple, Rule one be good looking, and if that's not an option, be rich. :P

Joking aside, Confidence is the biggest advantage and tool you can have. be open and honest, just don't go overboard with it. we all have troubles, and don't be to quick to turn down something based on a few flaws, we're all flawed.
Arguments are a healthy part of a relationship. and a building block for sustaining a longer lasting relationship, if you're both not able to argue and then look past it or build on it, one or both of you isn't ready to commit and this'll cause friction.

That being said I've been single for 8 months cause I Can't be assed dealing with emotions. they're a pain in the ass for me :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I remember when I was in secondly college I used to get asked out a lot by girls but I always said no and there was a reason for that.

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

asking her out twice a year is a lot?

i might try some of those other things to, thanks for the helpd. and she is like a quad sli custom water cooled titan with 6 monitors. to me lol if that makes sense.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I remember when I was in secondly college I used to get asked out a lot by girls but I always said no and there was a reason for that.

I only get asked by girls, I never ask my self nor I make the move. I only flirt a bit. I have "a trauma" 'cause the one time I asked a girl I liked out, she said no....

Yes, stop talking with your dick and start talking with your mouth: they are not ALIENS they are HUMAN PEOPLE just like you. Talk to them without imagining them naked.

I pretty much don't do that, I just get anxious and don't know what to say. I should clarify that I meant girls I like instead of girls in general.

I pretty much don't do that, I just get anxious and don't know what to say. I should clarify that I meant girls I like instead of girls in general.

Get in your truck, go for a drive, call her up and say, "would you like to go out Friday evening." It's much easyer to do if you have to think about something else. I'm 2 for 2 with this technique. Unfortunately neither girls were compatable with me.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/